Predator Rope Dart / Harpoon Gear Idea

I think if the harpoon only just yanks a FT member towards you I think it would do its job. Taking too much damage just for that wouldnt be fair.

but yes to the Harpoon/ Rope Dart!

1 Like

I think a harpoon like that should do a good amount of damage. Like 40-50 minimum. You just got impaled by a harpoon which was then used to yank you through the air by your rib cage and internal organs. You’re not fucking OK. Plus it’ll leave you open to be melted by the rest of the team. That’s the trade off.

2 Likes

Depends if its a harpoon or a grapple hook. It could just be like a jaws type device.

OK, interesting. Would this device inflict minimal damage but trap and relocate the FT? Kind of like if the net launcher were attached to a grapple line

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be fun, customizing the harpoon to make it nastier. OOOOOO what if when we get a Bad Blood Predator his main weapon is a harpoon gadget that’s customizable for different purposes. Alittle far fetched but it’s nice to dream.

2 Likes

I would like customization for all my weapons to make them nastier. I think thats a next step thing i hope.
Like we mentioned plasma mods before too.

1 Like

@NomadClan may I introduce you both to my Predator modifications
Go nuts

2 Likes

Add it to the list 🤣🤣🤣

But we don’t have rope darts/harpoons
And someone did post the Plasma weapons

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s right…

1 Like

I didn’t even know this game had trailers

I support this theory until it is proven otherwise.
Just watched AVP and AVPR for the first time yesterday

1 Like

Yeah the game had a good few trailers of both Fireteam vs Predator starting out, but as the months went on for every new Predator we got we didn’t get a new trailer but for every new fireteam we got we had a trailer like Dutch & Dante. Reasons for this is possibly for more people to play fireteam and less to play Predators that way the wait time could possibly be equal.

Illfonic really needs more trailers to help promote this game

1 Like

Maybe focusing on the Predators they just released

Maybe

Maybe they’re waiting till they have enough content and people to balance out the wait time. Then they’ll release a super mega trailer one for all the Predators currently available, and one for all the Fireteam currently in the game

1 Like

That actually sounds like a good idea 030

I’m curious on how they are gonna do that?
Probably gonna wait till they have enough money off of the DLC’s to make a real CGI trailer.

Maybe a yearly thing
Like on the Anniversary :3

I really hope we get something every anniversary, and hopefully it’s good