Predator ship

What do you guys think of having the predator ship on the map for the predator to use one per match to switch loadouts that way if the fireteam reinforces and knows the weapons he can actually change the tactics instead of just hope they mess up

9 Likes

That is an awsome idea, however, I think we would have to get longer match time

3 Likes

I think a new map(s) featuring the Predator’s ship as an enterable location would be awesome.

4 Likes

Well what about something from the pause menu sends a pod down with other loadout to save time

Funny suggested away to do this with a Trophy room on the ship.

1 Like

Sounds good, as long as interior looks like in predator 2

pred ship…that could be very nice in the main menu…to see pred in his ship with your collection. that could be very nice.

1 Like

That would be an amazing feature, kinda like The Crib we had back in the day for 2k5 Football, players had a first-person mansion experience with a trophy room that built-up over time to display your accolades.

Predators pride themselves on their hunting conquests and something similar would be perfect!

1 Like

I say he can fly in it and carpet bomb for 45 seconds per game

That’s a bit extreme in my opinion but maybe can use it to scan for fireteam. I know we will call it spotting

Yeah that’s a good idea. A ship that is hidden on the map, cloaked in a place where the Pred spawns, perhaps, or nearby.

The ship could be visited in a match for loadout changes, or out of a match for decorating with trophies and other things. Maybe this could be a place where preds could meet up and duel, or go on hunts together on some larger maps.

My favorite aspect of Star Trek Online is that players can visit their ship’s bridge to access their bank and tools there. Hunting Grounds could potentially do something similar but better.

That is such a good idea!

Fuck… gonna have to snatch that for my guide ;)

1 Like

This seems dope👍👍💯

Here’s my version.

And a link for you @Lazycollinator.

1 Like

Sweet!

I hit the character limit on my rework guide. I physically had to delete the dlc and final thoughts sections just to make room.

Fucking limits screwed me up hardcore lol!

Gonna see what Ican do with both of these tho

32000 characters. And Ive used them all.

That’s what you call fulfilment

Honestly it is, because aside from new ideas that people put forth

I feel that everything I have in that guide is now fine tuned, and perfected.

I am at peace with it as is now.

But if I could fit more… I probably would go all hideo kojima and never stop adding shit

1 Like

Start a part 2

Nah fuck all that.

Too much work, plus I would have to keep a post that links them all together.

at which point I would just split the guide as is up into smaller posts and then tie them together. That way if people wanna read they can get to each part easily.

I like this. Plus a trophy room on the ship please illfonic! 😎