Predator ship

I say he can fly in it and carpet bomb for 45 seconds per game

That’s a bit extreme in my opinion but maybe can use it to scan for fireteam. I know we will call it spotting

Yeah that’s a good idea. A ship that is hidden on the map, cloaked in a place where the Pred spawns, perhaps, or nearby.

The ship could be visited in a match for loadout changes, or out of a match for decorating with trophies and other things. Maybe this could be a place where preds could meet up and duel, or go on hunts together on some larger maps.

My favorite aspect of Star Trek Online is that players can visit their ship’s bridge to access their bank and tools there. Hunting Grounds could potentially do something similar but better.

That is such a good idea!

Fuck… gonna have to snatch that for my guide ;)

1 Like

This seems dope👍👍💯

Here’s my version.

And a link for you @Lazycollinator.

1 Like

Sweet!

I hit the character limit on my rework guide. I physically had to delete the dlc and final thoughts sections just to make room.

Fucking limits screwed me up hardcore lol!

Gonna see what Ican do with both of these tho

32000 characters. And Ive used them all.

That’s what you call fulfilment

Honestly it is, because aside from new ideas that people put forth

I feel that everything I have in that guide is now fine tuned, and perfected.

I am at peace with it as is now.

But if I could fit more… I probably would go all hideo kojima and never stop adding shit

1 Like

Start a part 2

Nah fuck all that.

Too much work, plus I would have to keep a post that links them all together.

at which point I would just split the guide as is up into smaller posts and then tie them together. That way if people wanna read they can get to each part easily.

I like this. Plus a trophy room on the ship please illfonic! 😎

You can see the ship in the beginning of the tutorial.

Predator ship map too good to be true thats why illfonic would never make this happen maybe the same maps we already have but with fruit such as bananas and apples coming out of them lol

🤣🤣. Lol

I’ve said this multiple times on separate occasions and no one seems to notice or care.

So yes, I think this is a great idea.

The ship is already featured in the beginning of the tutorial. Its just a nice place to find, i dont even care to get in it. although it would be interesting.
A trophy room would be a waste if not done with some intent on bringing it to the game mechanics.

1 Like

Wait, fr? That’s a thing?

No. it his cheating the hunt, its showing that the predator can’t adapt in the situation and show that is a incompetent hunter. in any movie the predator never asked for assistance, because he don’tneed that and its better to keep it that way.

They also had a larger arsenel they brought with