Predator vs Cheaters (video)

XD

image0-23

2 Likes

Actually, for example, EA (BioWare) will ban you for using an exploit (bug) that works in your advantage and gives you the advantage over other players.

The majority of pc players I’ve ran into are scrubs.
So ya they kinda do need to hack lmao

Coffee if dont dribble a basketball in a basketball game its cheating and you get a foul.
Which would be an exploit.

Now a hack would be shotting an opponent with a gun.

Still cheating, just one Is more extreme than the other.

That’s just how it is.

1 Like

makes me a little sad that people have to use exploits to win but what am I gonna do

I haven’t seen the video but if you are talking about the invisibility in clash it’s a bug. It happens a lot of time, it’s not a cheat, it can happen to every one. Just play clash 3/4 games guys and you will get that once at least. This bug has been reported so many times but they dont care.

1 Like

These two dudes triggered it on purpose two games in a row. I know how it gets triggered and I’ve seen them do it before the start of the matches.

This wasn’t random, this was on purpose.

Or just don’t play Clash at all. Who cares if there are exploits or bugs in Clash?

This game mode is a waste of ressources in my opinion. And now, it requires even more ressources for fixing its bugs. What a waste.

If you want to play Team Deathmatch or Domination (as it was called in Unreal Tournament in 1999), there are many games with better implementations.

Hunt is Predator: Hunting Grounds’ unique feature, not Clash.

@eamonn79 check this.

Will do

People like you, are everything wrong with PVP games.

This animation should be a staple signature then everything you say i will believev you!

unlike basketball, which has a written set of rules, this game doesn’t really have any

It’s not a one time thing though. It has something to do with switching classes at a certain moment I believe, and it’s a pretty common exploit being used in Clash. Bug Reports has multiple topics about it now.

And yes Coffee, it’s cheating👍🏼

1 Like

You can deliberately trigger this “bug” therefore it’s an exploit, and using exploits is cheating. The method of how to do it is in another thread, something about switching your class at a certain moment I believe, and no doubt some tool has done a tutorial video on YouTube.

1 Like

Btw this is not cheating since it’s a broken mechanic of the video game. Even going under the map, wasnt cheating. Just look at any other video games multyplayer and you wont see any king of ban for using a game mechanic. Not to defend those people. It must be fixed, I have reported that shit as well. But it’s not cheating.

1 Like

So do you think if someone managed to dig underground and pop back up in a basketball game they’d allow it?

I’m asking seriously.
Cause I’m pretty sure we can all agree that hiding under the map inside a rock is cheating.

But now you got me wondering if crazy shit like that happened in sports would it be allowed.

Lmao.

So what were seeing in this thread, is pc players are pretty open to cheating.
None of you are accepting that using exploit are cheating xD.

Lol no wonder so many of you hack xD.

5 Likes

Let’s put it this way

Predator is completely invisible after 50 meters. Therefore, any predator that engages attacks from that distance or further, is “exploiting” a game mechanic and therefore, is cheating, because it has an unfair advantage against other players…

Throwing a trap in front of a player is also cheating. As it does not allow the other player to fight back and is impossible for him to duck or avoid it, no matter how fast are his reflexes. Again, unfair advantage, exploit and therefore, cheating.

If we are going to consider every broken mechanic of the game cheating, then everyone here cheats, and probably the worst offenders are Preds, not FT