Predator vs Cheaters (video)

These are intentionally in the game, hardly exploits. Whereas the invisible FT mechanic is an unintended result that was never supposed to be a function, therefore it’s an exploit and using it is cheating🙄

You think trapping ppl with a trap is exploiting?
Jesus christ lmfao.

Are you fucking serious right now?
That’s no where near broken.

And I think everyone kind if agrees 70-80 meters is best for the cloak.

But even then that was purposely implemented to try and help with snipers and pc players using low graphics.

So it’s not an exploit.

Btw your trap example is fkn ridiculous.
By that logic scorpions spear, or sub zeros freeze is an exploit cause it makes it so you cant fight back xD.

1 Like

exactly… I don’t consider it cheating. the game is what it is. You are always the ones screaming CHEATER!!! like fucking 10 year olds

I can’t speak of that because I’ve yet to see it being reproduced. Every time I’ve seen it is random, so to me it’s a glitch.

But for sure, if there is a way that it can be done every time without fail, then it is indeed and exploit

BTW I’ve also seen the pred go completely invisible (only bow is seen) and always thought it was a glitch, not an exploit

I’ve called ppl hiding under the map, in a rock Cheaters, and the ones using hacks that I’ve run into twice. Which fun fact, were on ps.

As for this if it can be abused, it’s also cheating.

Anything that isnt intended by the devs, and is exploited by players, is cheating.

If you dont see those as cheating, then idk what to tell you other than you’re blind.

1 Like

if the game where up to how the devs intended it to be, we would still be running scared of preds and preds would be melting everyone with the combi.

But following exactly what you said, there’s a reason traps got nerfed and will probably be nerfed again… they are designed to be used as a set and go tactic, not as a melee weapon or to prevent reinforcements. But you said that wasn’t an exploit… see

In all honesty, you can think whatever you want and I can do the same. You can call me blind and I will call you naive. It is what it is.

No matter what direction the game goes and what they change, people will always find a reason to complain and call others “cheaters” just because they don’t like the way they play and consider it unfair.

and adding to that, I never call exploiters cheaters… I call them cowards

Fun fact: I just found out yesterday how to trigger it, and tbh is funny lol😂…I literally been use it to troll people and stab them without them noticing lol

1 Like

When this happens in the Hunt, while playing against the Pred, it’s not that funny. xD

That’s tough lol

Dude was invisible for the whole match and I don’t mean cloak invisible, like totally invisible, claiming and whrist blading ppl left and right, while invisible.

When was that?

Like 5 minutes ago.

Shit. The Hunt version is a bug, you can’t force it to happen same as the grey base figure bug, it just happens randomly. I can’t believe it’s still in the game? I thought it had been fixed because I haven’t seen it heard about it for a long while.

Well I talked yesterday with another YouTuber and he said that he and his team, recently fought a totally invisible Predator, like this one. I’ve never had that experience, until now.

This game is broken. I like the franchise, I’m a fan of Alien and Predator, but this is getting retarded tbh.

1 Like

I’d add it to Bug Reports so that they know it still persists. I was told it was going to be fixed way back at patch 2.0 and haven’t seen it since then. I’d seen it a few times prior to that, the Predator players can’t tell though. On their screen everything looks normal.

1 Like

Well it is what it is bro. We can raise our voice and show them the proof but it’s up to them to fix it or not fix it. I think I’ve done enough in this thread, video’s are there for them to see it.

Those things you mentioned arent exploits.

I’m talking about clear bullshit like going inside the map, the rock on backwater, and double slam.

Shit like that.

You’re talking about shit that’s actually implemented in the game.
Setting traps to prevent reinforcements wasnt an exploit, it was just cheap.

Were talking about two differences things here, you’re just trying to loop a lot of stuff together.

So is going under the map cheating to you?
Yes or no.
That’s what I’m interested in knowing.

Cause I’m not talking about small ahit that’s cheap.
I’m talking about actual game breaking shit.

Throwing a trap on someone, using it actively, isnt cheating.
Sure it’s kinda cheap, but its not cheating.

You have to use traps actively now, but passively.
But that’s not an exploit.

1 Like

Okey This is insane, I literally just test it on “Hunt” as predator and I was actually invincible…I even talked to the random FT and they couldn’t see me at all…I even try to long claim in front of them and they still couldn’t see me

The fact that is so easy to trigger To make yourself invincible Make this a game breaking glitch

I hope they fix this next update.

No. Is not cheating. Is cheap, coward, stupid, pointless, but not cheating.

I would consider it cheating if you could go under the map and still shoot freely everywhere without being able to receive damage.

But hiding under the map is just plain retarded. Is not like you can even win by doing so. It doesn’t give you any advantage at all other than trolling the pred by annoying him… which, tbh, sometimes some of them do deserve it.

Thats just broken. I havent tried it on Pred but being invisible and invincible, I just have no words for it.

Thanks for testing it.

1 Like