Predator Vs. Predator Tournament!!!

I think its pretty fair we tested it quiet a bit yeah they dont have locking on mechanisims and sure it could be better but thats what makes this fun and truly makes you a great player despit the odds not always being in favor but I understand not everyone is gonna be into this I do wanna Thank You for sharing your thoughts Stay Tuned to see how these play out

Sign Up Now!!! so far we have 15 people this will all be on Youtube heres your chance to show off your Predator Skills https://challonge.com/k071vfwn

Iā€™m sure youā€™re doing what you can to make it a great experience. And Iā€™m sure it will be lots of fun. I was just noting the fact that they havenā€™t implemented what they needed to make it more authentic or viable. Good luck on the Tourns!

1 Like

Very mature Bradley!

1 Like

@taemiller98 Seems like something youā€™d be into, and @j2ezg50 as well.

2 Likes

yeah man I see alot of people leaving the Game saying its dead its bad ETC and Im trying to bring somthing fun that gives it that Predator Feel again more focuses on the Predator rather than FireTeam this is honestly to see if the demand is there at the same time im sure if this got attention after a few times maybe illfonic could implement sonthing I doubt it but Im sure gonna try and have fun stay awesome everyone and as of right now we have 17 people total a few Youtubers and cool people from the Community we still could use a few more if anyone knows people that would be interested please share I just want to bring the community together rather then have people leave if this is successful plenty more would come

1 Like

Well this brings a whole new meaning to PvP!

2 Likes

We now have 21 Players Signed Up the Cap is 50 theres plenty of room left guys Sign Up Now!!! this will all be on YouTube and everyone will get shout outs and its gonna be a blast we will be streaming and clipping its gonna start on Halloween 8pm Est Time

1 Like

How much longer before this takes place?

1 Like

Good progress (21 players). Hope we get close to 50. Will be a nice show.

1 Like

Cool idea, cool website you are using - I am quite curious and will definitely follow the ongoingsā€¦

2 Likes

it starts on halloween and those who cant make it will also play sunday im adding people right now on playstaion PSN P-willie2000 add me and were doing practice rounds until the start date so people have a feel to practice and can do theyā€™re best

it would thats the goal right now have 23 its getting momentum just gotta share it out let eveyone know!!! same goes for anyone who wants to help share this out there!!!

1 Like

its gonna be awesome my best edits are gonna be on there and ima take my time with it to make sure everyone has a great expeirence and the people watching can enjoy just as much!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll try. What time is the practice?

1 Like

Love the music of the trailer

I miss those cartoons

1 Like

yeah deathklok is awesome def had a jungle vibe to it I was gonna use somthing else but this worked pretty good

we are practing today I usually jump on when I can and try to get people together and practice add me psn P-willie2000

we are practicing today add me PSN P-willie2000 this was yesterdays practice - https://youtu.be/qZQYc5daHhY