Predator Vs. Predator Tournament!!!

This Tournament is Starting Saturday October 31st Halloween for those that cant make it on Halloween will play first Sunday and then we will continue as Planned if you cannot play Saturday and Sunday DM me P-willie2000 and we will work somthing out but as of now Tournament days are Saturday and Sunday this could take up to a couple of weeks until the tournament is complete here are the Time zones for your time

Time Zones Starting :

8:00PM EST

7:00PM CT

5:00PM PST

12:00PM GMT

5:30AM IST

11:00am ACT

Time Zones Ending :

11:00PM EST

10:00PM CT

8:00PM PST

3:00AM GMT

8:30AM IST

2:00PM ACT

1 Like

Now that vikings coming maybe well get to test it out before the Pred vs Pred tourney!!!

and if your having issues seeting up crossplay look no further!!! this may help!!!

When’s the next practice?

1 Like

Today around 5:30 6ish ill be doing them everyday until the halloween

Viking Predator is Joining The Tournament!!! plus its way faster and easier to get Pred makes for better practice!!!

Will it be everyday around the same time?

1 Like

So if there is not a hotfix in the next 24hrs we will have to postpone the Tournament due for a week to Private matches Crashing illfonic is going Live tonight 6:00PM EST on Twitch Link - https://www.twitch.tv/illfonic im very sorry for this I really hope they fix this soon

@OldKingHamlet @IllFonic

The Predator Vs Predator Tournament will start next Saturday due to Privates not working im sorry but until privates work we cannot do the tournament

Hopefully we get a hotfix by then

Update on the Predator Vs Predator Tournament!!!

2 Likes

Be awesome if private match can be clash then it could be both teams cheering their Predator lolimage

1 Like

that would be cool but for now we can start with this maybe after a while we can get a pred vs pred mode if becomes popular enough

2 Likes

Yes please 😁

1 Like

are you wanting to sign up I need 3 more!!! and well have a full 50

1 Like

Won’t be home till 9

it starts next saturday LOL

What time I’m U.S

1 Like