Predator weapon damage as of 3/24/21

Finished the Predator Weapons Info

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/weapons

Compared to older data, it looks like the elder sword was nerfed at some point.

The heavy damage of the battle axe is extremely damaging.

Damage over time DOES NOT stack.

27 Likes

Someone tried telling me recently that the battle axe does over 125 damage in 1 shot. Thanks for clearing that up lolol

2 Likes

Wow that’s basically a scout or a recon left with 5 hp. And it does the same first and second hit damage as the Warhammer, I think Warhammer would need a buff lol.

Well, a Viking with Fearless would do about 125 damage, plus bleed damage.

2 Likes

If tracking were fixed, melee could be viable. The katana would be the sleeper IMO.

1 Like

I think the katana is decent already. Some Valkyrie players really tear you up, just hopping in and out causing bleed.

But tracking can be very unreliable.

1 Like

Yeah it’s my favorite right now. When it hits it hits hard and fast. But the tracking is unreliable to say the least. Clear hits frequently don’t register.

1 Like

Ah melee tracking, one of the many banes in PHG

Large doubts. I’ll test it but, the passive melee “buff” zerk and Viking get is literally an extra 1 damage

Zerk gets a 1.1 melee damage multiplier and Viking gets 1.13… melee damage multiplier.

Well it’s 10% right so that of 10 is 1 of 40 is 4 do I mean it’s not much It just builds up alot over time

Remember at one point they nerfed Zerker melee dmg only to revert it back later

Now albeit 6% is actually nothing really for alpha and samurai that’s like 1dmg most of the time

1 Like

They changed the predators a lot I think around 2.05 or 2.08.

Yeah during the great rebalance of the classes

And gave Sam melee dmg resistance that patch making him the ideal war club class

1 Like

Nice

The war club’s first attack could use a buff. Maybe its damage could be increased to 35.

I’d be interested to see if this 1 shot (meaning 125 damage) is possible. Now also you’re requiring the scout/recon to be so boosted as to not have thick skin, but still. If it can do 125 theoretically you can 1 shot someone

Yeah viking+ fearless axe is easily doing 125 in one heavy

I mean remember axe and hammer are basically stealth weapons when you buff em there heavies breach 200 in 2 hits

1 Like

I’ll definitely have to see this myself. Cause I have an absolute shit load of hours and never seen this lol

honestly after doing some math regarding fearless/zerker/viking buffs

Melee is so trash dude

which does mean no melee weapon(except katana viking fearless and thats a 5 hit combo btw not 3) can do over 180 dmg in a single combo the highest you can get is 166 with 3 hits on the elder sword

which means that if your a support with TS or a dutch with OWLF+TS+mud+fan you will always win a melee encounter with the predator by just shooting them with a high dps close range gun

3 Likes

What