Predator X Fortnite Crossover

Vous revoilà c’est drôle je m’en doutais écouter avec cette pression ils vont revenir sur leurs décision de précommande croyez moi là c’est obliger qui le propose en dlc et disponible pour tous donc maintenant réveillez vous ouvrez les yeux si il le lache pas comme vous dites ils n’y aura plus personne sur ce jeu point barre

Don’t say “open your eyes” to me you’ve been asking for JH for a couple months and illfonic even said there not gonna release him
At least you can get him in forknite it’s better than nothing

Pourquoi tu continue à memmerder ?

Tu veut pas me lâcher un peu et faire ta vie ???

070908_troll

1 Like

I suppose your right

I need to buy some more troll spray

All good take mine

Thanks man

I got you bro. Leviathans and Cuddlefish gotta stick together.

So we can one day rule the world.

And then stab eachother in the backs and rip out each others spines.

1 Like

Fortnite has done what Illfonic refuse to do.

You can take off the mask and put it on at will on Fortnite?

Also that back bling looks very similar to a river ghost.

Bet it plays flawlessly as well.

Did fortnite just drop more lore than this game has done in its nearly year of being available?

Hope people don’t jump ship to just use the predator in a other game.

2 Likes

This is true

So what? It’s cartoony and PG.

Haha. Maybe…

Yeah, you can take it off and put it on at will. He roars when he takes it off and even does the little tube-removing thing first.

1 Like

Literally more attention to detail than anything illfonic has done with the pred to date.

1 Like

Not really. That’s just a skull. Illfonic gave us lore for Dutch post 1987. I’d argue that’s more impressive and impactful than one skull.

Yeah, and his cloak item even disables in water!

It also acts like his does with the movement causing more ripples n’ stuff. It’s so cool!

Still shouldn’t be an excuse for illfonic under delivering.

Fortnite literally lifted its leg and peed on this game…

1 Like

Bingo 👍

1 Like

Then I’m sure you can leave this game with no regrets and you’ll never be back. Ta ta! ✌