Predators need Tweaking

Basically. More stealth, more tactics, bigger maps. Etc.

2 Likes

I agree with lazy 100% at this point it needs full game rework lol

The only pred class that feels somewhat as predator is breserker lol

I think we need to be realistic here. This game is not going to get any rework. If we get another map and a new game mode (as they said) its about all we can expect… Aside for paid DLC of some skins.

1 Like

I waited 30 min on avg to get 2 pc players and 2 ps players and they melt me off with snipers and i at the end win but the win feels like shit…

Literally i felt anxious and my heart was racing in a bad way

1 Like

Lets be realistic. That is our fate not because the devs cant do it. But because the community is so dead set at raining money on them like a stripper for things like city hunter that they realistically dont even need to try.

1 Like

Idk if its me but each patch they keep nerfing the pred slowly… and

Im blaming the community this time for the devs to ignore forums and use twitter only

1 Like

well my reason is because in the movies the predators all had their personalities. Wolf for example with a whip and shirkens. It be nice to see these predators play differently by having locked weapons and abilities.

Dont get me wrong the devs are abusing this just as much. But we are enabling it super hard.

1 Like

Btw if u want i can invite u to a discord server for game called Deathgrounds… its in early alpha and looks amazing and devs are communicating

1 Like

No thanks fam. I dont use discord or anything.

1 Like

Anyways then search deathground trailer on Yt

As far as Impenetrable goes, a couple of guys I play with swear by it. @Drakos and @KameofWar are probably the most reliable sources for judging it’s merit. I remember playing as Pred in Private Match, and I engaged the FT and was taking damage and remember Kameo saying “Yup, he’s running Impenetrable because he should be Second Winded” so it’s clearly noticeable in the benefits it gives a Predator. Those guys, and @Fire I trust when it comes to Pred stuff so if they say it’s worth the 5 points then it’s definitely worth having 👍🏼

1 Like

I’d hate to be that guy but Illfonic is a very small developer. Look at their track record and it’s not like it speaks for itself. This is the first of them developing to a game which I believe reaches a larger audience. Friday the 13th was like a breakthrough, but it needed work the day it came out. I am all for having a polished game at launch, but when your development team isn’t as stacked as the competition I’d hate to say it but I see why they keep going for the make money approach. I’m also glad they don’t just do what the others do and have battle pass and other ridiculous multiplayer nonsense in there just to make money. Sure the boxes are a bit out of place but at least they are free.

1 Like

Basically if you’re constantly on the edge of second wind yes. If you play safe then no just take large pouch.

Nerfing the pred? Dude, they are nerfing the FT every patch, not the pred. Not only that aside for Dutch the pred got 3 new classes in a row and they gave FT nothing but nerfs.

Fair enough, but that doesnt excuse it. Just makes it more understandable

Edit

Also i never expected the game to be polished. But when the majority of your content every month is cosmetics, and arguably p2w dlc, and the most gamebreaking bugs and performance issues as well as the game itself being so poorly designed are all factors. Id say that speaks for itself too. They need to prioritize better. But as it stands it seems like their team are 90% graphics designers and 10% literally anything else needed.

I swear on my pointless fking life they are nerfing both parties… and game assets

Agreed. I hope they deliver like they did with Friday the 13th. This game I believe is definitely trickier seeing as Predator has never had a successful game to my knowledge anyway, and they are breaking new ground so I hope with time they figure it out for all our sakes

1 Like