Preliminary Fireteam weapon testing

Im assuming these states are not using perks at all. good that you state classes, but I don’t quite know what the numbers mean, are they seconds/milliseconds or multipliers which are factors of rather than in seconds.

Hence the needed reformat, I think I have some random naming scheme mismatches too and some other things I meant to change

That data is still very raw and is more practical for me but not for someone that just wants to see surface level details

You need to also clarify EVERYTHING You post. not just abstract numbers that look like ratios or seconds or milliseconds or percentages of HP and what the fuck is HP?

EVERYTHING HERE needs to have a one of those referrence statements to what the hell you’re posting about. Like a map and a compass or the legend or whatever.

The data was meant for @Derangedxeno_02 who actually has more than half a brain and can understand it.

It is not meant for cavemen with a brain smaller than a peanut

1 Like

I know you’re doing your shtick where you overexaggerate your stupidity, but, come on man. I know nothing of intricate game coding and the mathematics involved but I have limited knowledge from my old Gameshark days dealing with binary values, and even I can understand what they’re saying. Its not that hard lol.

1 Like

present it!

Present what.

your ass! youass!

What Jelou posted is fine tf

I don’t know what that is,. explain!
You fools think you deadlocked a real explaination but truthfully it means nothing.
Because nobody pays attention to the values in the UI because its not there its actually in the after actions report correct? they look at health bars and see full not full empty.

the after actions report shows you damage FT had done to the predator and it will show you a number…0-1000

That’s a decreasing float multiplier

For example
0.90 is -10%
0.80 is -20%

It looks better on a point chart but otherwise it’s not that hard to understand

1 or 1.0 is tare

1 Like

You’ve explained damage but haven’t explained where the number FOR DAMAGE comes from.

Its like explaining a blackholes radiation without actually explaining anything that might fall into it. or the opposite in this case.

each time you post without a referrence point is like going to a golf course and figuring out your ideas of what PAR is !

No, you are just somewhat of an idiot but it’s justified since there are many who are in you’re same boat

obviously because you’re making numbers up in a vacuum that is somewhat related to everything that is already available to the common player but is reluctant to gather this information in which you’ve already diligently done so.

which explains everything…not. This is like trying to figure out somebodys interpretation of super string theorry.! with possible errors!

Pretty strange a few people can communicate that seamlessly in voice chat don’t you think? while you still struggle to understand something on paper

1 Like

given to me on sticky notes in several pieces! there was no science paper, no graphs no charts, just some random numbers.

even the first OP post doesn’t include near and far distant damage, or headshot damage, or body damage or predator where a bikini damage.
OK, i mean i make a point that ALL these things are relavant to practical weapons usage. Not a summed up number.

True but like I said it needs to be reformatted, some people involved with can outright read data raw no issues, experience difference as of now I’ll be sure to make an a category on the new parameters called MassImpact124 idiot proofing breakdown

you will know better next time.