Prey 2022 and the female lead hate train

It might not be the best angle, but it’s the only I can justify him killing such primitive prey.

But ya, a scene where hes taking out a large group would be great.

I think the pred would probably see them for the great hunters that they are and pick them as prey for that reason. Like a sorta hunting them outta respect thing which is what the pred franchise was founded on afterall.

1 Like

So in that case preds like noob hunting and that makes me lose all respect for them lol.

Like ya I can see that happening but if he observed that long and knew what they could do, knew how weaker and technology inferior they are, and still decided it was worthy prey, I got NO idea what to say about that.

Lol now I wanna see the movie just to see preds reason to hunt in this movie.

I must know.

1 Like

We don’t know the rank of this new Predator yet

Could be a young blood or a seasoned hunter

Well due to the honor code preds dont 100% rely on their tech and are constantly shown to disarm (pun intended) and give themselves a disadvantage for the sake of putting themselves on a equal level due to the technology.

But yea now I am also curious on if they explore why the pred specifically chose humans to hunt of all things on earth.

What I mostly want in this movie tho to the point that i could excuse the movie being shit, is for them to make the pred an actual character again. I want the pred to have personality and character like in the original. Im sick of preds being genaric movie alien number 312. If they just gave me that id be happy no matter how shitty the rest of the movie is.

1 Like

Wait it cant be that low if he has the pc, they dont get those of they’re new tho right?

City Hunter was a young blood and he has one

The lore is a mess because of AVP

I think it more depends on the specific clan on when they are allowed to use certain weapons and such

I agree, but it’s hard to give the pred personality and character. To be honest in the first one he didnt really stand out too much.

He was just an alien killing ppl.

So unless xenomorphs are involved or something I’m not sure.

I gotta say I wasn’t too interested in this movie but after our conversation I want to see it now lmao.

1 Like

I didn’t think of that.

1 Like

Let us hope she is only there to be fed to the predator so the predator can shine in all his glory. That would be something ppl aren’t already expecting. Everyone already goes in a predator film knowing its not a matter of if the predator will win its a mater of who will be the one killing the predator. Im all for predator slaughtering everyone.

Would have been badass if they played off actual history like the anasazi or Mayan tribes who “disappeared” and make it so that the disappearance of either tribe was because they were slaughtered. But hey they already fucked up by putting a limit on the time period by saying this is the “first” time a predator came to earth which kinda already turns me off somewhat

7 Likes

It’s not the female lead that makes this trash. It’s the fact that it just looks like trash.

If the Predator “wins” on this movie, it would become my favorite, no matter what! Lol

5 Likes

I really want Amber Midthunder as FT DLC

Only it would be her descendant

She could come with a compound bow and be able to see predator tracks

The personality wasnt as much like human personality and more of just the way it behaved and all that. If you watch the BTS of the original you can see Kevin Peter Hall talking about the specifcs for how an honourable hunter would move, and the way it would respond to things n all that. And as much as id like to see it have some element of an actual personality seen in AVP 1 and even AVP 2 to a certain degreec obviously if its supposed to be the antagonist it probably wont have that element but I just dont want bland preds.

Also i want the pred to get hurt, we gotta have a healing scene to show the pred doesnt have stupid plot armor where its bulletproof until the plot deems it to not be. Just showing the pred patching itself up gives it so much more character and personality than most things could show.

Id rank it up there with the 1st three movies for sure. Somethin i been sayin tho is even if the predator dies which im aure he will, the one thing i think we call look forward to is the predator bear fight scene. We’ve only seen predators hunt humans and xenos in the movies but in the comics they hunt everything from humans, xenos, other alien species, animals, alien animals , and more. So that bein said im excited for that scene more than the movie since it could possibly be trash

1 Like

Like the “Predator Primal” comic? Yeah, that would be cool. I hated how momma bear teared the Pred apart.

1 Like

oh shit theres gonna be a bear fight?? that sounds dope

Same. This is not political or social or anything controversial. It’s just a competition. No need for a hero story. If anything, they can have a turkey at the end.

1 Like

I just thought of this but something they could do is have a breif scene in which the pred and human “team up” kinda like how they did in that one greyback comic. Like showing that while yes the predator is a killing machine its still willing to team up for a breif period against a common enemy. The bear fight that peeps were talking about would be a good oppritunity for something like that.

1 Like