Prey Hulu Original

Who’s walking over you?

Nomad has made many builds and has received a lot of recognition from Illfonic themselves but they never recognized BTL and for good reason

2 Likes

Because half of them aren’t even his ☕️

2 Likes

No one anymore

That’s probably not even btl. Anyone can make an account with that name.

1 Like

It’s @MassImpact124 alt

Confirmed

3 Likes

I won’t, I unsubscribed a long time ago.

1 Like

If BTL really said OP that many times in conversation I would hope gets kicked in the nuts frequently. It’s clearly a troll

Poor old Potator.
He’s gonna get his ass whooped by a five foot teenage girl with a bow and arrow and a wooden stick.
There’s really no coming back from that.

2 Likes

Well I am excited. I like Indians Predators and Chicks. This film got all three.

Wym? It was directed to perfection! Chefs kiss

Dan Trachtenberg just tweeted that Prey is not an origin story

@HonorWarrior

@Madisyn_Skye

2 Likes

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

The filmmakers were committed to creating a film that provides an accurate portrayal of the Comanche and brings a level of authenticity that rings true to its Indigenous peoples. Myers, an acclaimed filmmaker, Sundance Fellow and member of the Comanche nation herself, is known for her attention and dedication to films surrounding the Comanche and Blackfeet nations and her passion for honoring the legacies of the Native communities. As a result, the film features a cast comprised almost entirely of Native and First Nation’s talent, including Amber Midthunder (“The Ice Road,” “Roswell, New Mexico”), newcomer Dakota Beavers, Stormee Kipp (“Sooyii”), Michelle Thrush (“The Journey Home”), Julian Black Antelope (“Tribal”).

This is from the 20th century studios YouTube

2 Likes

Good

1 Like

I better see a draw from this battle. Don’t let the Pred win, or the girl win. It’s a better ending if they both escape

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it past the studio that there is another tribe warring with the Comanche who are less than honorable and the Predator saves Naru

1 Like

We can start with the fact they’re doing that silly bow reverse-hand thing from Avatar.

What do you mean?

They hold the bow weird?

Amber Midthunder (“The Ice Road,” “Roswell, New Mexico)

To be honest, this is far from encouraging.

1 Like

She was also in legion

She kicked ass in that show