Prey Hulu Original

they use spears, axes and bows with arrows there are no more at the moment

1 Like

Not having much faith in this so far. The origin retcon bothers me the most, at the moment, but if they woke this shit up by having a little teenybopper wreck the Pred…nah man, its the stupidest thing. I’ll all for female leads, I love them, but they need to be written correctly. You can’t dump plot armor on her because WOMYN STRONG. You need to be smart, and intelligent, and logical about it. Think Ripley. Think a dozen other “final girls” in horror and scifi. You can have her best the Pred, but for the love of god make it make sense.

2 Likes

I messed up, my B

1 Like

This Predator kills for the joy of it

Hunts literally everything

I can’t state strongly enough how bad this looks

1 Like

There is no retcon that we are aware of, only rumors and speculations.

About the female lead that must be written correctly, well I totally agree, but since the movies isn’t out yet I’d say we should wait and see.
I have good hopes for now.

Jajajjajaj

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, that was awful.

1 Like

EMH

my dude, this is the Bad Blood, from the comics “Predator: Bad Blood”,
the most brutal and savage yautja we saw, he’s LITERALLY branded as a criminal by the others Preds beacuse he kills for the joy of it only, things that the others Preds DON’T LIKE 😅

you should research before commenting.

That was a figure of speech, like people are making hasty judgements…

Also, not true, as flintlock pistols are a thing during that time period, simply that I just have no idea if they had contact with settlers just yet to get them.

Don’t know that to tell ya, I liked it very much, mysterious, real, well directed imho

but it’s fair not to like it.

You said Yautja don’t kill mindlessly

You are incorrect

1 Like

…umh, you’re not making sense, I think I’ll try to ignore you.

Thank you

I could do without your superiority complex

1 Like

They don’t only bad blood do

1 Like

Bad blood are Yautja

Who kill without discretion

Yeah my bad wasn’t flintlock and I know they don’t kill mindless but was aiming the caster at them in an open field just seems dumb.

1 Like

Yes but only the criminal yautja are called bad bloods the rest follow an honor code and don’t kill mindlessly

1 Like

They are still Yautja

Blanket statement does not apply

1 Like

2 Likes