Prey Hulu Original

I see we’re dealing with room temperature IQ discussion…

2 Likes

U can say whatever u want bro, but aint nobody hating due to the lead. Thats just your cheap cop out

1 Like

Oh no not the fascists!

1 Like

Notice that nobody here is really directly attacking the fact that its a female lead? No? Didn’t think so. The female lead is questionable because instead of it making sense and working out logically, she could be used to fill some political agenda, like most female leads today in franchises are. But no, the big issue is how this retcons the lore (this is confirmed), how cheap it looks, and how its being shelved essentially straight to video, which as we all know is typically where franchises go to die (Chucky notwithstanding, the stv entries were fantastic and the new series is incredibly popular).

Can you send me the source that confirms the retcon of the lore?

“Oh hey we’re moving to different time periods. Exploring different settings that ain’t just modern day. Maybe we can start moving this franchise over to an anthology style and actually get projects set in the past, future and other worlds and maybe we won’t always be stuck with human protags one day, maybe we could get something like Concrete Jungle again but as an animated series or live action movie… Let’s see how the rest of the fanbase is discussing this.”

“Duh huh waham bad/good (depending on idealogy), duh why bow & arrow”

Out-fucking-standing guys, great job. Really getting the ball rolling here. Discussing the most inconsequential, surface level bullshit.

4 Likes

I’m just saying for as much shit as everyone complained about and all the drama that came with it a lot of people acted like this franchise didn’t already have its flaws let alone making it seem like it was all the devs and they’re incompetence and blah blah blah when in fact you can’t name a better Only Predator game with this many customizations & Replayability besides concrete jungle & that was almost 20 years ago I’m just saying I would feel like an ass after seeing that especially since I know people that’s commenting here has said way worse about the devs hints maybe an apology to get in the right path again wouldn’t be so bad but I’m sure most will digress

1 Like

Upon further research (a good example of how misinformation can spread), I could find no source to this. I stand corrected. Way too many people were running around saying this was THE first Predator on earth, rather than ONE OF THE, and I think that spread like wildfire.

As they say, “my bad”.

1 Like

No problem, thanks for researching.
I’m glad to know that it is indeed just a rumor people popularized.

This article could lead you to the answers you seek

1 Like

Game wise or movie wise? Because the cinematic side of the franchise really has zero to do with the game development side? Either way , regardless of previous movies and games , its no excuse for PHG

2 Likes

I knew this existed out there somewhere, thank you. I was looking for Prey articles, I forgot the working title was Skulls.

@HonorWarrior there it is.

Nope:

Let’s not spread misinformation.

1 Like

Granted this could be their false interpretation

Read the article, it does not confirm anything

quiet the opposite, it also says for example that the movie might be called “Skulls”, it only calls possibile “things” and doesn’t have direct clarifications by the studios or any other source, sorry

1 Like

Its in engrish right? How do fuk would you mis interpret?

Again, this do not confirm anything, it’s the writer of the article saying “it’s the first hunt on earth” and reporting A PART of the interview

here’s the FULL interview with the produced your article cited:

There’s no confirmation of that detail.

You ever play the game telephone as a kid?

Yeah I acknowledged that already

I luv it wen you ack like a saxomophone!