Prey Hulu Original

Did you watch the video? I was just going to share this to you. The director himself says, specifically, that this is “the” Predator origin story, this is the Predator’s first journey to the planet.

1 Like

Blanket statement applies since majority of yautjas don’t mindlessly kill there isn’t many bad bloods compared to normal yautjas

1 Like

I watched it now, I’m sorry and I was indeed wrong.

The producer says that it’s the first time the Predator visit earth, yes.

1 Like

I still have hope for the movie, but I didn’t like the trailer.

I do believe there were rewrites

I saw something about the flintlock pistol and the date changing on it

The bar is set so high friends

just kill this franchise lol

2 Likes

I’m reading some sarcasm in relation to my previous comment in response to Thezebbon,

but I don’t see the reason for this attitude, since that user was just insulting me for saying that I liked what I saw.

When you thought you were wrong I thanked you for researching and said no prob,
so why are you now acting with such attitude?

It is the producer, but yes he actually says it.

lmfao

This will be revolutionary and pull amazing numbers saving the franchise, how dare you. you must hate women.

2 Likes

The teaser is fine, it doesn’t oversell or undersell, shows you exactly whats its about, nothing more and nothing less which is great as trailers these days be overdoing shit and basically telling everything that is going to happen in the film.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hey now, those Oreo shakes are great, don’t be going after those lol

1 Like

I would never

1 Like

Bruh that shake looksnlowkey delicious👀

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Alright new topic, everybody sit the fuck down. Since nobody can stay on topic we’re gonna be discussing Grass & the benefits of touching it.

2 Likes

That shit makes me itchy

Fuck grass

1 Like