Prey Hulu Original

Bruh I live next to a fucking lake in a forest, the grass touches ME.

But yes I do need to get out more now that it’s warming up. Grass is very nice.

I wanna see a pred 360 no-scope the protagonists

1 Like

2 Likes

I believe I’ve stated many times that if I were handed the writing duties for this movie I’d base it all around the concept of siblings since its been stated the Female Lead has a Brother.

The first act would be based around a younger male Pred hunting down the Tribe and going to active war with them, slaughtering a few warriors & hunters here & there before being taken down by the lead’s brother & other members of the Comanche Tribe in a horseback centric action scene.

Then the big twist of the movie would be there’s 2nd Predator, a Female who was the older sister of the younger male and was overseeing his Hunt. Pissed that her sibling is dead, she’d start utterly destroying the Tribe, slaughtering everybody in her way to get to the Lead’s brother and avenge her own with the Lead having to use her own quick thinking & ingenuity to find a way to outsmart & outplay this more dangerous & experienced Yautja: culminating in a bitter fight to the death between both the Female Lead & Fem Pred over their respective Brothers.

6 Likes

Absolutely great concept, I would totally sign up for that.

Movie gotta movie
The protagonist will survive against crazy odds and then kill pred
Simple
Next film

3 Likes

Alright who called it by saying the predator will wipe out her older bro then she becomes…

7 Likes

Why would you create such an abomination?

@Arnie.schwarzewigger he stole your meme format.

You two must fight to the death now, theres no other way.

1 Like

Battle of the fascists

Place your bets!

1 Like

You guys literally have nothing to do today. wow. so many posts. goddamn useless.

2 Likes

You must feel right at home then.

2 Likes

yes. just released, how did you miss it?
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-40/
even fixed my blue screen errors, and I’m back on playing the game now.

2 Likes

Bro , I’m half certain that was one I posted here before

Lmao

1 Like

BLAST YOU!

4 Likes

Holy crap, I just saw it. That’s a child. That’s an actual child going up against a Predator.

Amber Midthunder is in her mid 20s

1 Like

Uhh its called empowerment sir

2 Likes

Yep.

Yeeeepppp.

Best film since Pred 2 right here.

1 Like