Prey's artists explains Ferals new physiology.....kinda

5 Likes

You purchased some panties that shipped out of San Francisco?

I knew a guy that made that mistake once, he died from some std about 5 months later. I warned him not to eat the hookers panties, but he obviously didn’t listen.

1 Like

There’s something about crusty discharge that makes me hungry. It really compliments the polyester. Yum 🤤

Don’t make the same mistake he did, resist the urge.

1 Like

…possibly.

They don’t understand their tech.

That’s why they want autism, Isabelle’s lore tape follows, and Feral shot himself in the head.

Screencap this.

Ugggghhhhhhrrrr gastrointestinal pain intensifies
Wooorrrrrrthhh it

1 Like

What did I tell you?

I respect your support for fellow Twitch streamers and burlesque dancers. You’re in good company.

It started out with an innocent little sniff. Then a lick 👅. Before I knew it, I was gnawing on polyester like a little rat 🐀 that missed breakfast.

1 Like

Dang, well I’ll have @Tony-Pope arrange the funeral.

2 Likes

Any pantie is an edible panty if you have the stomach and the courage for it.

1 Like

Not a homeless hooker’s panties.

@Naru how much for your loincloth? I haven’t sniffed a warrior princess raw hide since I met Xena the Warrior Princess at Bunny Ranch.

1 Like

That’s only because they don’t wear panties or at least the ones I encountered. Their back door is open for business. Life hack, if you go through their shopping cart while they’re counting the change you tossed on the floor. You can find all kinds of neat gadgets.

1 Like

I live literally 45mins from the actual bunny ranch. Is she still there? I want to recreate my Xena x Joxer fanfic from when I was 12.

sacred flower-cloth only for true warrior , not baby man with baby powders . i spit on your “ cell teck “ . rock grounded tatanka horn powder builds stronger men .

Hush you little savage girl. The only thing you’ll be spitting is my Celltech infused s3men out your mouth. Be prepared to be deflowered by a man that was given the nickname HungLikeHorse by Pocahontas herself.

Jesus fucking christ we need that new update yesterday, we’re on the horny schizo posting arc already…

2 Likes