Prey's artists explains Ferals new physiology.....kinda

i killed pokehontis and raped and pillaged jhon smiths small white body . my mighty lassohawk will claim your tiny breeder and i will make it a trophy . space man was better equipped that you ha ha ha ! your threats mean little , teck man.

Spitting suggests she’s a bad girl. You want her to be a good girl, don’t you?

1 Like

Dang. That’s not very nice.

I like them to put up some sort of a resistance when I force myself on to them. This little savage girl doesn’t deserve a good girl from me.

It’s over Naru, I have Sarii.
She’s a good girl 😉

1 Like

What are you going to do to that dog?

The same thing I do to paraplegics that don’t wipe their wheels when they roll into my office.

Wait, isn’t the dog already dead.

It will be in a minute.

Classic- They are badass and can hunt supers like ghost Predator for Example and have honor

Super- They Hunt classics and no honor

Feral- so obviously they are more stupid and violent and yet some honor since he didn’t kill Naru tied up

3 Likes

Not all supers have no honor but majority don’t. There are cases of halfbreeds being in clans with the normal yautja

How dare you hate SUPERS! FUCK THE HONOR CODE! says this guy-

The first Super Scarab Predator night storm!

3 Likes

Tell me one that dose have honor! That’s why they are at war?

I know that’s why they’re at war but literally one that’s related to Nightstorm. Scavage but he’s nomadic

1 Like

Oh wow that is awesome! And so humble! 🤩

Still hate how stupid ugly Feral looks, but I deff appreciate it more after reading the details.

1 Like

I’m certain people will come around to like in the new predator once these more figures, more lore, comics, etc etc come out.

Everyone’s just doing a knee jerk reaction right now because it’s so new.

I’m happy Preds getting some love even though I want to see a elite feral this time because you shouldn’t make a new subspecies just to make your new hero kill it like they killed something hard

1 Like

😔
Harvesting DNA ≠ Modifying DNA

Shows how little scientific understanding some of these producers and writers have.

1 Like

Yeah
I wanna see more competence skilled predators just decimate humans and win the the final fight in a movie for once.

Because so far not a single main character Predator has survived their movie.
And I’m disappointed, but thats Hollywood for you

2 Likes