Private Match Rewards

Yeah, but this allows people to catch up and have all of the equipment they need for pubs without needing pubs.

Im only gonna say this once. Wont matter that you paid for the game if the playerbase dies.

You do realise that most people play with a party of friends, in private lobbies?

You are starting to sound like most pc players who have long queue times, because ps4 players have crossplay turned off.

And if someone wants to ‘catch up’, they have the option to boost their xp in privates.

Stop wanting to take peoples options away to serve your personal needs.

Its not about taking peoples options away. Its about the health of the game. If people have to play pubs for rewards, the game will last longer as more people will be playing.

I dont know about you but I’d like this game to last longer than a year. And its already off to a really rough start

@Fire Can I get your opinion on this post too?

Forcing pubs will push people away.

Bottom line is that people want to have fun and you want to restrict it. Just stop.

At this point, the average player is still active because you get rewards in privates. So your idea will actually kill the fun.

Edit; make friends and join in on the fun.

Im sorry but you can still have fun, playing private matches, just as you can have fun playing as predator. But you wont be rewarded much for playing them. You are highly incentivised to play FT in public lobbies. Even if your team is premade, its healthier for the game.

That isnt restricting fun. Fun is the incentive to play private matches, and I respect that. But you do not need high vert rewards on top of that.

This one is bit tough. I think that like every other game, private matches shouldn’t give rewards, but I know a lot of people love farming and what not.

I’m not against people farming or getting trophies (ps4)
In private matches.

That’s kind of why I’m pretty indifferent if they remove rewards or keep them.

I would say add another way to farm, some kind if minigame or something, but that wouldn’t help ques either.

I agree with keeping everything in a public match that you collected.

Thanks fire.

Yeah honestly it wouldnt be such an issue if it wasnt so glaringly better of a choice to do over pubs.

I like how you’re getting accused of so many things. Yourr biased towards pred AND ft. Now you’re restricting fun. XD.

You’re just a nemesis to everything lmao.

Though if ppl actually read they would see that’s not the case xD.

I think the irony Fire, is that the people who accuse me of bias, are themselves biased, and hypocritical to at least some extent. lol.

Its alright if im public enemy #1

I can still argue my points all day. Ive overthought everything ive talked about 20 times over, and if I felt that I needed more opinions, I got them with polls, asking the forum, etc. Very rarely do I find someone actually hard contesting my points, because most people are knee jerk reacting to what they read, rather than taking the time to actually think it out.

edit

Ive overthought shit so much that Ive actually gotten ahead of the responses.

Called it.

1 Like

And Im here actually not caring if you would be biased. Just let people have their fun.

Conclusion; keep privates as is, give slightly extra in pubs without losing them on death.

Preds do need more rewards in pubs.

1 Like

I agree on everything you said there.

Preds do need more rewards, but FT rewards should still overshadow it.

Like pred should be making maybe 1k at most.

FT should be making 3.5k at most.

edit

but rewards need to be more consistent in the first place.

1 Like

I know I already replied…

But I gotta quote Deus ex for this one

“If you wanna make enemies. Try and change something.”

Hell in my case it’s just say hi and ppl hear “I’ve raped your mother.”

I guess its cause I speak differently, but I’ve gotten into so many unnecessary arguments over misunderstandings too many times.

Lol.

Haha yeah man it seems like whenever I see you in a conversation thats not with me it has already devolved into that lol!

You’ve been reasonable with me though.

I think its just a case of once something gets started on these forums, everyone is too stubborn to quit lol.

1 Like

Lmao way too much stubbornness. Even if I start of on the wrong foot though, I always try to get to a decent point with ppl. Lol.

But that’s just cause my main goal here is just to make sure this game gets decent feedback.

Cause I’ve had quite a few games I’ve loved go to shit cause of bad balancing decisions, that the majority of players never wanted.

1 Like

At the end of the day it’s a casual game that’s easy to max anyways so who fuckin cares Hahahah ya know? Like whatever man if someone wants to grind privates whatever no sweat off my back

1 Like

Well I would argue its the opposite. I think this forum is a good example of it. To many players are biased on their own playstyles, that they dont want to change. Or they want the game to be easier for them. The devs listen to these players because they are often the loudest, and most unanimous opinions, but also the least thought out.

Thats what destroys the balance of games. That and when the devs shit the bed to begin with but thats a whole other topic right there lol.

Im not talking about levels. I dont mind those being grinded in privates.

Im talking about verit and recordings. These are non essential to gameplay, but are high value as most players will want to get them. As it stands its far too easy to abuse private matches to get them, while its very difficult to consistently get them on pubs.

Im suggesting we definitely buff the pub side. all stuff should be kept on death at least. This way pubs are more worthwhile.

And personally I dont care how anyone plays the game. I care however that the game allows itself to be exploited so easily, and because of that, I gurantee a large number of the playerbase never touches pub matches anymore. hence the low population/high queue times.

Restricting private match rewards will get players to get back into the game itself, instead of just grinding cosmetics. It can significantly improve the health and lifespan of the game. Personally I like grinding in privates too. Its simple and chill. However I cant deny that even though I may like that its possible, that its extremely unhealthy for the game and community that I and many others are able to do so.

High value how? Like I’m not mad if someone listens to some recordings or buys a shader. Does not effect me in the slightest. I get your opinion and am not trying to change your mind just giving my thoughts. I really don’t mind it personally