PS players on FT teams never learn to:

The other FT members thread was more of a joke and often made me laugh, but this list is a serious one, where offenders i find are mainly on Playstation (mainly because those ppl are the main newbies of the game)

PS players on FT teams never learn to Spot a Predator at the most critical of times.
PS players on FT teams never learn to play public random matches-always premades.
PS players on FT teams never learn to jump up high elevations.
PS players on FT teams never learn to stop taking ammo when they clearly canā€™t load anymore ammo or meds.
PS players on FT teams never learn to follow the predator as it jumps around-or spot it for that matter.
PS players on FT teams always always always have tunnel vision.
PS players on FT teams most often rage quit their matches.
PS players on FT teams most often NEVER look at their maps.
PS players on FT teams most often call for re-inforcements when their dead FT member has already left for the lobby.
PS players on FT teams most often hide in exploit areas (or presumed to be exploit).
PS players on FT teams most often try to wait out the entire match by themselves or with a shaky friend.
PS players on FT teams most often never score more than 500 Predator DMG points where they are not the only ones in the game.

4 Likes

Not all PS4 users are like that

4 Likes

I agree that this is true for MOST PS4 FT players.

Hopefully with this list, we will make the list of offenders smaller.

the only thing I do on the list is I only play ft as a premade I donā€™t trust randoms

Another reason why it makes the matches unbalanced. Often iā€™m hooking with 3 PS and myself being PC, and thats never good because its usually a PC Pred.
I will have played 75+% of my matches in one day with this order.

1 Like

the worst thing is the players who look for the game currency, it is the main cause why the team breaks, the veritanium, they should not be obtained through those diamonds because there are many players who only dedicate themselves to this to take the game currency and do not help in missions, the in-game currency should be obtained by doing the missions, killing AI soldiers and doing damage to the predator

2 Likes

Thats not so much a big deal unless they go han solo.

Legend has it that @Kalypsio is the ultimate hunter. Of veritanium.

1 Like

then he is the ultimate hunter to break the parsimony of the team, imagine a horse running on 3 legs instead of running on all fours

Now I canā€™t get the image of a three legged horse running in a race out of my head

1 Like

Another thing iā€™ve noticed when i play together with PS players is that the majority of the PS players have had a very big problem knowing where sounds that the Predator emits comes from, let it be clicking sounds, weapon sounds, footsteps, just any sound, the players tend to look in any other direction but the correct one.
Iā€™ve noticed this through inspecting after iā€™ve died myself.
I use a headset when i play, i think itā€™s much easier to hear things then, i donā€™t know if the PS players use it aswell or not, or if itā€™s just hard to manuveur the joysticks on their controllers when playing or not.

1 Like

All of this does not apply to me.

2 Likes

I must be like a Mythical PS4 player then, because none of those apply to me or my teamšŸ˜ˆ And we have @James-Cameron on our squad, nothing else needs saying does itšŸ¤£

Wha makes you think only ps4 fireteams act that way, if you rarely play with other pc fireteams?

2 Likes

Iā€™m on PS and stay dragging PC goons. Throw some respect on us OG ps players

3 Likes

I know right? The ps players the pc players must play with must be some true noobs. Idk but I can hear the pred land in a tree to my left or to my right and on this his 1sf set of clicks I have pinpointed the tree and put 2 bullets from my bolt and spotted him.

Once I have found the Pred I track them till they Break Line of sight to try to reset. I have great spacial awareness in the game.

I can climb almost anything. I have know about crouch jumping since beta so idk. Shit day One I was already on top of derailed. Had a pc player in Pub ask me how I did that.

Now while I do have my sweaty premade recon team. I do play solos and almost always end up carrying my team. I have had pc players come on the mic and say god dam for a ā€œconsoleā€ player you can shoot. Like idk what it is but Pc players seem to have this weird ā€œmemeā€ mentality about console players cant shoot.

The Ft supplies around the map I never use the ammo crates let alone call them out if we havenā€™t engaged the Pred yet. (But yes the Ps players see recourses and use them right away. This I cant explain for I hate them and I hope those players families get covid and die)

If i am the last man standing I try to complete the mission and exfil with out making noise. If this is not possible I fight the pred.

Ps players that waste reinforcements on 1 person need to face a firing squad.

It is impossible for me to get 500 damage. I am on point with my nade tosses and always get great xp damage.

This Elitist attitude pc players seem to have really sets my fuse. I really thought the Op the was one of the cool ones but it seems I was wrong but what can I except from a wrestling fan.

3 Likes

Well they also have an inherent advantage with there, point and click aiming lol. So when you do drag them itā€™s kinda sad. But yeah man Iā€™ve been running down predators with scout since launch. Yeah Iā€™ve seen the shit players too but I see them from both sides

2 Likes

3D Audio is really a great aid in detecting where the predatorā€™s location is.
Think about this though, Playstation owners technically need to shell out 1000+$ to buy a system that supports digital coaxial which is PS4s main output for audio. However, a PC 5.1 audio system can be bought for under $100. How many PC vs PS players do you think have 5.1 speakers setup?
You can bet more PC players have them for sure!

3 Likes

I have a 5.1 surround sound system, I was lucky that my dad worked in home theater department at Best Buy before I moved out.

1 Like