PS players on FT teams never learn to:

I think so too. In regards to the point about spotting, control wise it seems to be way more difficult then for pc players with mouse and keyboard. I don’t know wich button it is on PC but I guess you don’t have to interrupt your aiming for it?

Its E on your keyboard. You don’t need to interrupt anything. What I do is shoot at the predator and at the same time smash my E and I do both at the same time.

Thought so. On PS4 you have to push on the stick you are aiming with, wich can mess up your aim in the heat of battle, or you take your thumb away from the movement stick. I’m still running with the standard control setup and haven’t bothered to find a better solution though.

I am thinking when PS5 comes out, you guys should buy one of those M&K controllers for PS. I am thinking of doing the same thing. It should level the playing field to some degree.

Not even sure if predator hunting grounds will make it to ps5

Perhaps its one of those games that will be compatible with the PS5. Who knows.

IN THE FUTURE:
I believe that uneven balance between controller and keyb/m WILL BE SOLVED once the moment they add that 5th FT member per game, it will then be COMPLETELY BALANCED.

Offense/Defense GET IT? IT WILL WORK! We can work it out!

I’ve seen the leaks…the prophecy is becoming true!

Once that day comes, there will never be ANOTHER match where a single FT PC member is standing alone!

James Cameron thinks the horse would be fine. Like a 3 legged dog.

1 Like

James Cameron is on nobody’s squad. You are on his.

1 Like

Negative. You can get headsets for PS4 that connect via optical port to a separate box or dac and give the user full dolby surround. James Cameron can pick out the position of preds easily with a quality headset.

1 Like

like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Danko Red Heat, he had a three-legged dog and a canary bird

I’ve got plenty of videos showing that this is not true and maybe pub lobby players but same goes with PC im sure I mean its way easier to aim with a mouse just saying

1 Like

He had a parakeet.

1 Like

But I love them so much! They always fall into my trap XD