Ps4 player or not?

Are the keyboard & mouse users in the ps4 a real ps4 players in your opinion?

that is if they can get it to work. PS4 games never work with it asides from using it on the dashboard interface of the PS network. PS5 however …does work with say COD (video evidence).
But i don’t know why you’re being philosophical about it, you just have alot more angry and toxic plaayers on playstation than you do on PC. just the truth.

1 Like

Idk where ur getting this information from. You can most certainly get a mouse and keyboard to work on a ps4 and play games with it. Sony themselves even commissioned Hori to make one that can play any fps thats on the market today

Says the PC elitist that tells people not to be toxic but always starts the toxicity…right.

3 Likes

Nope.my information is squAre right infront of me. I HAVE A playstation 4 and i do plug in. I can’t however play PHG with it. So you are saying you have ? So what magical device do you have that nobody in the forums talk about? Sounds interesting you’re so confident in it.

1 Like

I have a hori mouse and keyboard. Its has 20 keys. Then has a x button on the side for those pesky plz press x to start. It also has a playstation button both options and share button. Then has a mouse and a direct plug in.

1 Like

Lol. A pc elite thinks a normal mouse and keyboard works lol. Pathetic

Does this actually work like a legit mouse and keyboard?

1 Like

Yes it does. I have a slightly older model so mine is not ps5 compatible like this one but it works. It even has a joystick of you dont want to use the keys

Wow no shit. Does it make aiming in this game less of a non consensual ass touching?

Honestly I did not even know that was a thing you can do. I’m using a key sensitive keyboard on my PC, so I can take advantage of slow walking… not that it matters in game, just looks cool ;-)

1 Like

Dear Noktrum.
Slow walking does not make you cool.
With love,
Dev.

2 Likes

Devs don’t post here

1 Like

Oh yes it dose! You have no idea how cool it is to get melted from 100hp to 0 in under a second quz your fucking keyboard decided it will not allow you to run XDDDDDD

1 Like

Oh boy that sound like fun

1 Like

XDDD Its hilarious at times, sometimes FT is asking me in the lobby after game “Dude?! WTF was that about? Why didn’t you run away?!” And I say “I did! But it just took more time than usual XDDDDDD”

Honestly man, some ppl that play with me must think I’m although a troll or a moron XDDDD

OP, using a mouse and keyboard on PS4 is something specifically done for a huge advantage in accuracy because they know pretty much everyone else will be using a janky controller.

Moreso if the game has mouse and keyboard disabled for that specific reason and you buy an adapter to bypass this. Fortnite and Apex had to start banning for this because everyone and their dog was making the game unplayable for people using default controls.

1 Like

I have only used it once to see how it worls. I mainly use it for sim games. Like the sims amd Jurassic world evolution

Because there are a lot more playstation players than PC maybe?

1 Like

Idk I always feel @MassImpact124 works at illfonic.

1 Like