Ps4 player or not?

M&K has its benefits over controllers and if you feel more comfortable with it that’s more than fine, what I have an issue with is how you talk down to console users at times for not, not saying you did here but in general. Regardless that’s my own personal gripe so take that how you will.

no true scotsman fallacy

Again you’re NOT hearing yourself. 5% of the time you’re playing this game is about the same % I’m usually caught getting coffee or surfing the net while gaming. Again this shits on the player base. So 5% of the time its likely that the wifi is messing up, or that someone else is using youtube at 4k streaming. The fact that you don’t even recognize your own problems at home is PART OF THE PROBLEM, and the #1 thing gets me is that you’re not blaming YOURSELF. Half the people hear STFU because of this truth alone, but here you’re being a hero. For the demented.

Lol because WiFi has an effect on the audio completely cutting out making me completely deaf for a match, or having my weapons fall through the map or even better having character literally fall through the map ending the game entirely or several other game breaking bugs. Again you’re not listening so it’s whatever you’re clearly not gonna see what’s wrong with the game and would rather put your head in the sand and bitch at others for criticizing the game.

How do i win you over? Youre never listening? Unless 5% of this bugridden shit is giving you herpes, then i dont see what the beef is. i honestly don’t. Of course I see it the same as everytime Cyberpunk crashes, but then I’m not loosing sleep. The games going to be there tomorrow. Its still has an ending. A crash isn’t going corrupt my game forever. Seeminly the nexxt time i launch after a crash, it gets through. I just dont get your beef? This is software, i get software, shit happens, you report it, and eventually they will succeed in fixing it.

So I don’t go thinking that its perfect, i just dont think its worth mentioning it every post I make, or making an everyday meme out it. I don’t get your culture man, if you’re born after 1999 or something and your teachers taught you to give grief about everything. I just dont get you!

Or maybe you’re one of those people who has an ugly mole on their genitals or you got bad vitiligo. And you feel special like that. Well goddamn, you’re damnation is driving us nuts!

so Like Herpes, stop scratching son! Its only going to make it worse! Worse for us, not the devs. The devs are drinking wine and eating cheeze while they work. Thats their job. They will get to it. Its not a conspiracy to make you feel bad!

This is a forum where people come to talk about that part of your their entertainment that makes them complain or praise. If that percentage of complaint is over 75 percent of your life, you need rethink your life pal! Because there is just so much more to life than this. and If this “My Little Pony” of a game is causing you grief? Holy shit man do you need to “rethink life”.

I really don’t put mucch effort into the bad bugs of the game. But its like the way you enter the forums with it as somekind of demon on your shoulders, man you need an excorcist!

Because if its bugging "you’, its literally taken over your identity. You’re in a crisis. and for me to even explain this to you is draining son!

I’m going to watch some shows, and listen to some beats. You know, elighten my life? I’m leaving this convo because you’re encroaching my high man!
And thats where i draw the line. I personally banned like 10 people on this forum being a negative douche. Know who feeds your entertainments. Know who makes them. You’re just a pawn. A fucking weed in the ground.
You want to be a flower, prove it.

People who make art are enlightened people. They know what they like. If you want to be a beligerent fool with no care or comfort, you might as well be a dead weed just waiting to be pulled out and tossed like trash!

Unfortunately there is no moderation on these forums, and nobody is following any code of conduct. I for one, am standing by being supportive both in verbal and mental forms for Illfonic. I spend 5 Percent of my day doing this (only by luck considering the moment we live in).

and if you spend 5% of your day on the forums, you’d better be damn sure you spending that time to leave an imprint of positivity. Because otherwise, there will be nothing else you leave behind after the END DAYS have come!