PS4 Version Keeps Crashing

Besides the dumb wait times. I mean sometimes 10min plus for FT. The game just crashes while loading a game, waiting for more players, or mid game.

Half the time the preds go Link Dead and the game is just hunting the LD pred.

4 Likes

Yeah somethins fucky today. Not a single good match, all totally bugged out and a few crashes. Gonna have to take a break until it’s resolved because it’s unplayable right now. The few matches I had weren’t full, people would crash out, a predator crashed out. It’s a mess.

My matches are fine.

Same here. I’ve waited the last 6 games and picked the predator. And it literally just crashes before the game even starts while in the lobby. Or it doesn’t even put me in the dam lobby. WTF

Just did a game no problem

I mean one player was AFK and the rest were imbeciles but it didn’t crash

That AFK player might have gone LD. Player crashes but stays in the game.

Well it just crashed on the next game 🤣

They must be tinkering with it

Yea… I’m playing DBD in the mean time.

Wonder what’s going in now…

New map?!

2 Likes

Something is going today, been having a lot of bugs going. And been playing private matches.

Just crashed again right before I could kill the Predator too

Well guess I’m not playing anymore until it’s fixed

@OldKingHamlet

I just checked psn and it’s all green

having the same problem

The same goes for PCs.

I’m gonna try 1 more. I just had it happen as soon as the game started. Crashed right after it Started to lagg horrendously and right as soon the game showed my pred roaring. Might have to put it down for a bit. Till this shit is fixed. I’ve crashed out of the last 7 outta 10 games. Haha ridiculous.

Same here. Last 8 matches i ended up alone in the map. Best thing was that i could find where the Predator spawned and got the weekly challenge much faster…

“…ridiculous.”

You mispelled Illfonic.

2 Likes

Last night I t-posed as pred, never seen that before.

1st disconnect, only from the host. My partner blue screened, I was just kicked instead.

Most likely an update coming tomorrow. I know cyberpunk goes extra weird before a patch drops

Actually I was fine, it was partner who caused me to be kicked since we were in a party. But this still needs to be fixed for PS4, hasn’t effected me on PS5.