Questionnaire on Balance. Results are in! See recommendations based on 400+ player opinions.

Hey guys just to let you know. I added a few questions. You can come back and edit your responses. Also i changed a setting that should let you see the results? Let me know if you can.

Cool cools

This was much needed. Well done, sir!

1 Like

No worries. Thanks for joining in!

This was much needed, thank you very much for making this. As a predator main, I tried to be as fair as I can, and I can definitely say that berserker with combistick needs a nerf still imo lmao

1 Like

If this game is gonna last we all need to love both roles i dont nessacarily think berderker needs nerfed at all parry defeats it so i think there needs to be more specialized builds to really bring in a following at all, maybe upgrading predator equipment to auto aim or charge cannon faster 0 lazer signature things like that for both sides the fire team as it stands is a cluster fuck to much availible to them especially heals and revive

1 Like

The results are inā€¦ i faild the test. F-. šŸ˜“

1 Like

Well what happens when they nerf parrying because it looks like everyone wants that shit nerfed, I will agree it is a very useful counter to combi zerk but if they nerf parrying and nothing to zerk or the stick then I can see it being too easy to bum rush and get a 4 man immediately

A person needs a chance to block in my opinion 1v1 should be possible if smarts and tactics are utilized but this game fireteam is just given a free pass and playing as them is getting more boring by the second why else would cheeseball antics like 4 player knife squads happen?
They are bored predator is easy to spot easy to wear down and is fighting 4 v1 on a time limit that can be as little as 3 mins i beg the devs to do something to fix this create a leaderboard create more build diversity and class specific abilities on both sides

1 Like

Can you edit it where you can see the responses. It gets cut out so you canā€™t really see what the topic discussion is about. Itā€™ll say a few words then you wonā€™t know what it says. I tried clicking it to expand it but nothing works. Itā€™ll be easier to read that way. I was trying to review everyoneā€™s opinion about the changes that should be made and I canā€™t see the full sentence of the topic change. Thanks

Very good I did it, all though I wish u mention the perks, and the bear trap should be able to pick again once u drop it down if the fireteam decide to go away then its wasted

2 Likes

Hey its a starting point. Iā€™ll make a summary of the results for you guys soon and put it back here. Thanks again to everyone!

1 Like

Something needs to be done for sure, it cannot be the case that having 3 different classes, several perks and a good ammount of weapons Iā€™ve reached level 63 for now and I always use the same stuff (berzerk with combistick + bow and perks to deal more melee damage, resistence to bullets and more medpacks and traps). I would like to use the smartdisk, the net or other weapons in a more creative way but currently it is not possible if you want to have a higher chance of winning since they are so overpowered in comparison to Teamfire. Btw, there are some tricks Iā€™ve learned after several hoursā€¦ like for example, that Fireteam does not see you at all when cloaked if you are standing still and not moving (this includes healing so its fantastic)

I like the binocular item to spot.
Jamming guns from being muddy is interesting
speed reduced for bunny hopping! :)
Sprinting should cause small sound notifications
lots of good points in this. Thanks for making the questionnaire

Great idea!!

Filled out.

Kamikaze/ bum rushing is the equivalent of face camping in dead by daylight. Cheap and dumb. I wonā€™t ever play like this.

Great initiative, hope the results are seen and taken into consideration by the devs.

AI option for predator and/or fire team so when the lobby isnā€™t full, we can still play.

The state of the game is fine, take some time to learn each side and you will see that well-skilled predator can defeat a well-skilled fireteam, or the other way around; it becomes a close game.

And JubPred, it is obvious that you want to nerf the shit out of the fireteam and buff the predator by this form, which is a huge bias.

1 Like