Questionnaire on Balance. Results are in! See recommendations based on 400+ player opinions.

I’ve been cloaked while healing and they still could shoot me

That would be have to be some really advanced ai to play the predator

If you left many footsteps and and are making noise, they may have guessed that you were there hiding but they cannot see you, I’ve healed and stood around them while cloaked and they didnt notice

The questionere is great! Has a lot of key points that need improvement! I also like the idea of using binoculars to spot. And maybe having a cool down of how long you can spot them. Also maybe using it just for the scout class being it a scouting ability. I think they should adhere more to the type of soldier/predator. The scout class as predator is faster and all but I feel like it could be a lot lighter on its feet and a little more faster. You shouldn’t need the fast climbing ability for scout they should have those abilities already per the type of class

Very nice from you to do that really and thank to gather the community into one files instead of a bunch of confusing feedback sometimes its very nice from you

filled ;)

This questionnaire is so one-sided and only being filled out by predator mains, it is quite obvious. Anyone who plays both (no preference and gets both and mains both) would see how balanced the game is and that none of these changes would make for a better game, just a worse dead by daylight copy experience.

1 Like

Hi, I play both, lvl 88 with no xp boost, fireteam is severely stronger than the predator, in every facet of combat, snipers are WAY too strong, pred cloak is shit and movement notifications are wwaaayyyyyy to loud, you can hear him coming from 80 meters away, stealth is non existent, range preds are forced to corner clip to land shots at 100m because anything closer and you are heard and instantly spotted and helmet removed in 2 shots from a SAWZ or 7EN,

2 Likes

It’s mainly for predator BECAUSE he is so weak compared to an elite squad. The revives are garbage. He can kill 3 people and then they all get revived within a minute. And 3 is generous, he’d be lucky to get 2 kills without taking a shit ton of damage. People really need to see the balance of the game. The only class suitable to take a fire team is beserker. And people who favor fire team complain because it’s the only class they can get smashed in if the predator knows what he’s doing. Fire teams spotting is OP asf, being able to see him while he’s sitting idle invisible, OP ASF. Being able to spot him indefinitely is OP ASF, being able to revive a whole team in a minute is OP, the fire team has more odds weighed in their favor rather than predator. It’s not opinions it’s a fact. I hate playing as fire team now because I feel like I’m hunting the predator not the other way around. We’re supposed to be scared when we know he’s near now I just search and look for him so I can shit on him

3 Likes

I think you should post this on reddit too for maximal exposure. There is also a discord with over 1000 members h ttps://discord.gg/meCpFP

Great Questionnaire I have just filled it out and I think you have covered some really good points in there maybe you should get a section in there for comments and suggestions that will improve the gameplay at the end of each section i.e. predator suggestions fire team suggestions and general suggestions Great Chris Turner I have just filled it out and I think you have covered some really good points in there maybe you should get a section in there for comments and suggestions that will improve the gameplay at the end of each section i.e. predator suggestions via team suggestions and general suggestions hopefully the developers will take some notice of the effort you have put in and the responses that you are getting people really need to fill this out if they want to see a change

And also the predator suicide nuke is just a further treat for the fireteam to get more points if they disarm the bomb they get a reward, why not make it high risk reward so if they fail to defuse bomb or fail to escape the bomb explosion then the predator should claim some points and to be fair since predator dies it should be reduced points

oh look, a questionnaire filled out by predator mains and is completely biased; nothing like very skewed data to ruin a game

3 Likes

I wish there was a question whether the predator should be able to destroy the chopper in order to avoid suicidal confrontation against the fireteam in order to prolong the hunt but the match pace questions should be enough for them to know.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this questionnaire together. Pretty good overall.
I would suggest in the Knife section for the Fireteam add an option for the Fireteam commando to reel back on parry instead of the Predator.
Also War Club questions should have an option to ignore/crush thru any parry attempt and knock a Fireteam member prone. Sadly underpowered weapon.
As far as the Predator Detonation, I think that the surviving fireteam members should be able to optionally reinforce and carry on with their missions afterwards as many novice Predators rush in and get themselves killed very quickly at the beginning of the match which is honestly a waste of time in terms of xp gain for leveling, weapon xp gain and Veritanium collection.

Been spreading your questionnaire on other media ( reddit, discord ) to get more exposure and so more data. Been giving you credit too.

1 Like

Bumping this thread! Everyone needs to fill this out!

However you should an “N/A” option for certain questions. I don’t use the minigun and I haven’t unlocked the grenade launcher yet so I wasn’t too sure about my responses. Went with what I remember! Great idea though!

1 Like

Amazing idea, gonna forward this, already filled it out!

I think I was pretty fair. I love playing fireteam and Predator. Hope the feedback does help the devs!!

Thanks for support! We’re up to 258 responses. I might hold off a while before spending time making a summary since people are still voting.

You guys are amazing. If the developers ignore this, then what else could we do? We’ve made our opinions pretty clear here.

I guess it can’t please everyone but if it makes the majority of players happy that’s the best we can hope for.

Hey dude. I tried to make it so you can also note the Predator’s OP weapon such as Combistick, let me know how you would improve this. We can always make a new survey after to rebalance back in the fireteams favour if its needed? Just trying to make a fair game. I played both sides.