Quick claims are too quick

While it does slightly less damage, it’s rate of fire makes up for it, the TTK is 3.2 seconds

It definitely does not outperform the GROW with head shots. or the vector with body shots.

If you get rid of quick claims all the predator is going to do is arrow you three times and your down or plasma blast you till your dead… which in all honesty is not in favor of FT cause players like myself maxed out on level dont care about claims… Death is the only way

2 Likes

The AUG Hits harder, and has faster fire rate

no it doesn’t… drakos is right ak is superior all round weapon

1 Like

All weapon dmg stats
All weapon dmg stats 2 electric boogalooo now with attachments

Quick claim is not too quick. Needs to be faster.

4 Likes

Elders don’t claim mere humans…, let the m rot and think about there mistakes

Ur wrong not to sound rude but the ai with extended mag rips through a pred fastest I’ve noticed lmao I don’t know about hammerhead tho 1 clip of that makes pred hit second wind quick I’ve tested it but not timed

if you want to rip through predator quick just get knife out as suppt and start making butter bread

1 Like

I mean either knife or the magnum it does chunks of Health like the knife maybe a bit less I think

I mean I’ll hear the argument for assault rifles but 0 percent is it melting faster than the vector. You empty the mag in like 2 seconds and he’s fucked

heavy hitter knife hits hardest

1 Like

So are the stats the game presents just entirely incorrect?

Bro, you know I love you, but in this, you are wrong…

in some cases yes especially with FT guns

Yes.

I mean I might be I won’t die on this hill Lolol you could be right. I just don’t see how anything would outperform the SMGs In raw dps

Just jump in a private match and go test it…

I can’t I don’t have anyone to test this with.