Quite literally the worst and most overpriced game I have ever purchased on PLAYSTATION

now if you wanted to say ON PC theres a big dip in player count ok sure thats a fact but a dying Player base? not even Remotely true sorry…

I haven’t played a second this week… and I went from playing everyday. I thought Illfonic would have some kind of news when they returned from vacation. It’s disappointing to not even get a “we’re back” announcement.

I played everyday for a few hours (or more) but I’m just bored now. Courier needs to be replaced or needs some kind of counseling. He’s the community manager of the forums and with hows active this place is he doesn’t even engage the community. Battlefront II is the biggest comeback in gaming (my opinion). Ben Walke deserves a gold star with how he came in an engaged the community, earned their trust, and reinvigorated everyone. Courier has a rare opportunity to fire us up and he/she is a ghost… even a couple posts or interactions a day would be great. Instead we get a mute letting the forums go up in flame wars, toxicity, and vitriol. If Illfonic is telling him to not engage then shame on them. I was very vocal about my support for Illfonic and the future of the game but this is lame, de-motivating, and disappointing. Zero communication other than letting us know they’re out of office for week and patch notes. What a joke. Very VERY disappointed in Illfonic for the past week.

I don’t regret my purchase in the slightest as I’ve enjoyed the product fully but damn if I’m no disappointed at the moment. I hope that changes in the coming months. @BadRed7 Agree with all your points in this post and glad to see you still fighting the good fight despite our differences in the past.

3 Likes

thats 500k players… plus how many of that is america?

That leave 386k players in america just on ps4…
How many have cross play off id say at least 50 percent…
plus how many are playing when your playing…

PC players are a small market… most PC players sense a good and bad game right off the bat. I avoided illfonics Friday 13th and dead by deadlight. I should have trusted my gut… I have mixed feelings on this…

I bet no more than 50k people in America are playing currently…since the worst launch of any game I ever seen… I my self almost walked away.

But I am here still cause I’m waiting for a new game to spark my interest.

1 Like

theres a Green bar that tells you in %'s how much is form where…

are you saying every single person that plays PS4 is an idiot?

Obviously no… im saying your dumb.

Its ok to like the game
But just because there is 500k accounts worldwide. 386k bought in usa proves no data on accounts per day being played

Huge multi millon player bases have at most 200k to 350k per

League has 3.5 million american accounts only 300k on avg per day.

386k phg you can even do the math…
Avg player base per day is 50k… i dont care what you say. Depending on your region these numbers get even worse

Lol? thats not how many people bought it thats how many people loged on to the game AT THIS MOMENT are that dense? i said that 3 times already

500k over a sapn of 4 months you idiot not all at one time… it just keeps adding new names… who knows even if this guys data base is correct…its not a good way to look at the numbers… I give zero fucks of how many people logged on since launch… DUMB FUCKER

did you even look at the graph? like at all? did you ever hover you mouse on it? like ever?

yes its a graph thats all it is counting accounts, anything to make you feel better… i want evidence per day per region

Capture

+52,000k as of jun 12 form jul 12 so if theres a loss in player base it wouldve said - x number of players

as far as those playing at the moment theres another graph below it with those playing at the moment.

now i know the word ACTIVE in green isnt flashing on your screen so it must not be active but if you could READ the site then you would know its an active number lol moron

1 Like

Bitch the game came out 2 months ago give it a chance.

Wholy shit a person who has just came up with the only needed rule in the forums. If you hate the game, decide to post a thread about it, and not write any good things about the game or any constructive criticism, get the fuck out

Again, just talking shit. Toxic.

i feel same way. i waited for this game ever sense it was annouced but it came out shit and to pricey for the state it is in now. i hate to say this but i wish i could refund a game online

1 Like

This OP has likely never played Hellboy on playstation 1 or Godzilla 2 on NES.

2 Likes

I agree mostly, but please don’t forget how long it really took for battlefront 2 to get anything going on. PHG is in it’s 4th month now, at that exact time battlefront 2 was in the dead silent state where they reworked progression and no one in the community had a clue what’s going on. No information, no communication, no content updates for 6 months.

DICE needed a lot of time until they really started picking up the pace at the end and get the content out. At least their forum was properly moderated so they kept it civilized compared to the shitshow that happens here most of the time. But from the beginning there were always the loud complainers that could never be satisfied with any content, always claiming the game is just a buggy mess with everything wrong. And that never really changed.

You and I are a dying breed here fam :/ I feel you though.

Life of Black Tiger is a much better game. So much value.