Quite literally the worst and most overpriced game I have ever purchased on PLAYSTATION

500k over a sapn of 4 months you idiot not all at one time… it just keeps adding new names… who knows even if this guys data base is correct…its not a good way to look at the numbers… I give zero fucks of how many people logged on since launch… DUMB FUCKER

did you even look at the graph? like at all? did you ever hover you mouse on it? like ever?

yes its a graph thats all it is counting accounts, anything to make you feel better… i want evidence per day per region

Capture

+52,000k as of jun 12 form jul 12 so if theres a loss in player base it wouldve said - x number of players

as far as those playing at the moment theres another graph below it with those playing at the moment.

now i know the word ACTIVE in green isnt flashing on your screen so it must not be active but if you could READ the site then you would know its an active number lol moron

1 Like

Bitch the game came out 2 months ago give it a chance.

Wholy shit a person who has just came up with the only needed rule in the forums. If you hate the game, decide to post a thread about it, and not write any good things about the game or any constructive criticism, get the fuck out

Again, just talking shit. Toxic.

i feel same way. i waited for this game ever sense it was annouced but it came out shit and to pricey for the state it is in now. i hate to say this but i wish i could refund a game online

1 Like

This OP has likely never played Hellboy on playstation 1 or Godzilla 2 on NES.

2 Likes

I agree mostly, but please don’t forget how long it really took for battlefront 2 to get anything going on. PHG is in it’s 4th month now, at that exact time battlefront 2 was in the dead silent state where they reworked progression and no one in the community had a clue what’s going on. No information, no communication, no content updates for 6 months.

DICE needed a lot of time until they really started picking up the pace at the end and get the content out. At least their forum was properly moderated so they kept it civilized compared to the shitshow that happens here most of the time. But from the beginning there were always the loud complainers that could never be satisfied with any content, always claiming the game is just a buggy mess with everything wrong. And that never really changed.

You and I are a dying breed here fam :/ I feel you though.

Life of Black Tiger is a much better game. So much value.