Ranked game mode or knew match making for ranked games

Great, man! I will take that into account, it will anyway need some time to set this tournament up. Are your friends all PC or will you also be able to set up mixed teams (if so, can you already give me a hint how many PCs resp. how many PS4s - roughly)?

we are 3 Pc players

Who’s on the team? If you don’t mind me asking.

ProxiPix , Arhon , HarryPotter91, KingArthur and Dice_spb. This is my team. Obv I play with all pc players I am in all discords (USA/Australia, European and Russians) , I play also with other guys that are very good, but they change name every weak due to quitters.

1 Like

I think I’ve only had the pleasure of being killed by Proxipix. I do recognize a few others though. It’s going to be tough, I look forward to learning something new.

before match with premades it was close to this… now its beyond this… you might as well not even peak a corner… you just cant ads move like Ft can.

The ads move of Predator always been an issue , it’s literally too slow.

Please advertise for our competition - nobody applied yet…

BOARDER LANdS MEETS PHG it just doesnt work

Did not get that. Google translate also fails… Can you explain?

pretty much this game has an xp system slash zero recoil reminds me of border lands.

Thanks for explaining!

Ranked seems to be far fetched right now.

Leader boards on the other hand???

That shouldn’t be too difficult to pull off.

2 Likes

I see no difference, don’t we have computers to do the ranking nowadays…

Yeah agreed with you

LIAR WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, WE SAID THATS GETTING THIS GAME TO CLOSE TO COD, GO BACK TO YOUR T BAGGING GAME OF GARBAGE AND GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE THIS IS WHY PREDATORS ARE GETTING NERF BECAUSE OF THESE IDEAS!

I agree that we should do this but is ranked really a mode? like I would hate to have that as a mode like touneys can rank people lol

This sounds that it happens to u before lol

Dude fuck off cry baby. Ohhhhh the pred was nerfed. Lol i bet your not good at this game or call of duty MW. Re learn the game and stop bitching…git gud