Region Lookup Failure! Verify Internet Connectivity!

LMFAOOOO

1 Like

It can’t be maintenance, surly with all the complaints they would have announced something!
Was on all night till about 9am this morning

1 Like

@Thunder-Cats nailed it

1 Like

Just started playing this game over the weekend, and I’m really enjoying it. I only have about an hour before work to decompress. Video games are my way of doing this. Was really looking forward to playing a couple of rounds before having to clock in, but then I get this error message, and I assume there is something wrong with my internet.

Then I go into troubleshooting mode, and trying to figure out why everything in my house is connected, but I can’t get this game to run. Well the hour goes by, and now I have to start work.

I agree, it would have been nice if some sort of post or message was relayed to the community. I would have picked a different game to play. Now I’m a bit frazzled from trying to figure out what the issue was with my home internet, and clocking into work :|

1 Like

Fucking cleaning ladies. This is why they need to stay in the kitchen

It’s like this game is destined to swandive (self implied)-scorpion (when your heels hit the back of your head) into concrete.

Someone at either Sony doesn’t want this game to float or Illfonic.

Bet we aren’t even going to get an acknowledgment from them that servers were ever down.

Just like every other bug shoveled under the carpet…

Holy fuck

2 Likes

100% bang on, no acknowledgement then nothing to appogise for, probably just blindside us with some half arsed dlc that we’ll have to pay for!!!

2 Likes

Bingo!

I guess this is how all the people who bought cyberpunk for PS4 felt

Bango!

Except they ACTUALLY did something and Project Red owned up to their lack of development.

If Illfonic gets another hand delt to them like F13, surely their company would be belly up.

They are just pretending the issues aren’t there (product is built as intended from their perspective) and us as fans aren’t actively pursuing lawsuits over not promised product we have bought/consumed.

If people had the funds to do so, they could be in hot water.

Smart releasing an unfinished game in a pandemic, when people can’t do anything lmao from a business pov.

3 Likes

Just good business sense really when you look at it like that, film and TV have done the same over last year

1 Like

This.

5 Likes

Oofff

1 Like

Instructions unclear, FT given aimbot, instant revive, and insta kill

5 Likes

True story

1 Like

LMFAOOOOOO

1 Like

4 Likes