Region Lookup Failure! Verify Internet Connectivity!

You fool Xeno they ain’t gonna relay the message, there not even of the forums. I’m guessing there pulling the plug but didn’t inform there official Forum, as usual.

1 Like

I tagged them on Twitter. Guess what?!?
No response.

Giving them the benefit of doubt on time here.

They are 3 hrs behind compared to EST.

If we don’t formally recieve notification within the next 2 or 3 hours, something isn’t right.

At least from a moral business standpoint I wouldn’t feel too comfortable right now if I were them.

Especially in the new year…

2 Likes

I have an announcement to make

R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E!

I have spoken

Is that a pig squeal?

Was it a pig squealing, kinda feel the need to know

Lol, I bought the Viking dlc, I’m not able to play the same problem in PC

should allow offline customization 22gb the game and can only play the tutorial

I’m reinstalling the game

I suppose there’s a chance that the real life predators which are the Reptilian aliens could have pulled the plug as how they’re portrayed in this game isn’t accurate. According to secret space program generals, real life fights with them to just kill one leads to about 15 humans to die in the process. That’s with them being fully trained, fully armored, and fully weaponized with the right weapons. Reptilians are known as the great warriors of the galaxy. And if you ever see a winged one, you must try your best to avoid fighting and run away.

1 Like

Illfonic be like:

Damn, I want to be able to play.

I hope for a history mode way but I think it is impossible, nobody remembers predator concrete jungle I think

2 Likes

Yeah same for us all can access the tutorial and options, why put in an offline play can’t play split screen (not that you’d want to)

illfonic should allow access to customizations offline, I want to play with the skin I bought

4 Likes

I’ve DM’ed them on FB and IG hours ago; no response, no acknowledgement …

Let us know if reinstalling works

1 Like

No work

1 Like

cri

Goddamn it Consuela!

1 Like

I’m really really bored that I can’t play PHG !!!
Make it work again!
I would like to play it for at least 2 hours today.
I think that these problems with server maintenance or some crash servers should have some backup server that would work temporarily and temporarily so that the game is still available and active, regardless of whether their server 1 or server 2 is in emergency operation, etc. …
Or let illfonic make its own game server for people and people will be able to start their own game matches on their own server while playing and then end it when they stop playing. This exactly works in Aliens vs Predator 2010, Left 4 Dead 2 or Serious Sam 3. These MP games also feature Local Server play. And you don’t have to search or connect to available servers in the world. All you have to do is set them up at home. However, the difference would be if it was again a Dedicated Server where it would be necessary and a condition to have your own prepaid public IP address at your ISP. Which, in turn, would not suit all players. As I say, a Local Server would suffice, regardless of whether your IP is private or public for people who want to start their own game matches and then other players can join them ;-)

1 Like

I played the Tutorial. I’m sad. My name is Sad Stick. I’m so sad I played the tutorial. This is sad. So sad. See Sad Stick saying he is sad.