Region Lookup Failure! Verify Internet Connectivity!

1 Like

It would only be solved with a history mode or greater than the tutorial that is offline

1 Like

Saaaaaay somthingggg illfoniccccccccccc

2 Likes

I think PHG will not have a great life compared to AVP 2010, as a predator concrete jungle a good game for fans but it was massacred by criticism

I REALLY WANT TO THEY FIX THE GAME ! . OR SAY US THIS GAME IS OVER LIKE FRIDAY THE 13TH

1 Like

That would be nasty lol I bought a dlc and I want to play lol

Idk really , they wanted to give us issable paid dlc . Idk really what they want to do . But they should say somthing to us , cuz PHG fans Will going to angry

Be careful, the game may already work. Now it got me into online mode I can put Quick Play and look for matches !!!
Maybe the servers are already starting :)

W8 what!

PLACING 0:45 it connects me to the game

U now in the menus of PHG?

Game work

Sure im will now play! :)))

Oops

Predator time 2min?

Yes I have already played one match but my latency was over 300ms. Normally I have 50 - 100 ms. Looks like it works ok

my latency was hittinng 600 to 700 last night and day before same thing

Once I got to a more remote server where my ping was more than 320 ms and more up the mountain. I just got into the role of PREDATOR it play and I can say that you won’t play much with such a high latency. If you play for FT it still works ok but it’s no longer like playing in 100ms but you can still play. But if the predator has a high latency, it’s really unplayable. His attacks are completely ineffective, especially his wild dangerous bow. There is nothing to hit with that bow. And then there were other shortcomings that could be discussed further. But it’s been a long time a few weeks ago so I can’t list all of the above. If I come across high latencies for PREDATOR again, I will definitely let you know soon and share this experience with you.

Yeah, it was pretty god awful. I don’t know what they did on maintenance, but I have heard a lot of complaints.