Reinforcement Radio locations, all maps.

Here are the maps showing all possible locations for Reinforcement Radios for those who like to trap them in advance.

Credit to YouTuber Stone Cold Killer for doing the video walkthroughs. These screenshots come from his video and are used as he would have wanted them to be:

8 Likes

If anyone wants to share any guides or tutorial links for Predator gameplay such as Bomb Defusal Glyphs, spreadsheets showing weapon damage and values for perks etc feel free to add below.

2 Likes

They need to make them random spawn after a ft member dies. Its dumb that pred players can find it first so dumb

1 Like

Lol.

2 Likes

Alternatively, there’s a single radio that is used to call the Reinforcements in. But instead of spawning there, they spawn at a random location. The player calling them on would still need to remain at the radio for a certain period, he then gets a heads up (along with the Predator) as to where they will spawn in 10 seconds so that;

Surviving FT weigh up the pros and cons of reinforcing.

Predator, upon getting first notification, can decide to either head to the radio to attack the radio operator, stay with any remainers at current location, and when they receive the second notification to tell them reinforcements incoming at location X in 10secs, they can decide to either focus on the fresh meat, continue eliminating the radio operator before hunting down the rest of the FT or eliminating remainers before proceeding.

An extra condition would need to be implemented to trigger exfil notification. All surviving FT members must regroup before they are given exfil location, this would prevent the team splitting up.

It’s literally just off the top of my head, and a messy concept but could work better than what is already going on.

Ideally, FT reinforcement should also allow Predator to go to a random location to restock on healing kits, arrows, traps etc

I’m sure someone has already presented a better alternative, I’m merely brainstorming and sharing thoughts.

2 Likes

Thats good too. Really long read just skimmed it but yeah man. I think a set radio and a set spawn location would be cool

1 Like

I like this idea of creating a 4K image cheatsheet that you can use as a PC player. Make your desktop background the cheatsheet and hide your icons. Make your game window 1080p centered and away you go with the locations maps surrounding a blackened game screen area.
All your maps on the wallpaper, with reinforncement locations and spawn locations for predator…etc. Could work for FT or Pred.

2 Likes

I started to put glyphs on paper… Hope to finish next days.

3 Likes

Awesome, it would be helpful to alot of people who struggle with pattern recognition type puzzles like the defuse minigame👌🏼👍🏼

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

Awesome research dude, it will be really helpful👌🏼💯

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of locations

1 Like