Reinforcement Radio Locations rework.

Can we please have EVERY reinforcement radio spawned in on the map.

Once someone dies, it can be any of the respected radios or locations, randomly picked.

The fact a pred can toss every single one of its traps on the reinforcement, while FT can only “spring” the traps by jumping on them, gives no purpose to the reinforce mechanic.

It is an incredible strategy, but it is a broken one due to how there is NO way to combat it.

Random radio location notification given to FT only. Pred can pick and choose which one it thinks will be the correct reinforcement in that game to trap, instead of FULL ON knowing “that’s the radio I have to trap.”

Just spitballing!

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

2 Likes

I think radio should spawn randomly and neither side should get a homing beacon

4 Likes

I think reinforce should be more than standing near a radio for 30 seconds

3 Likes

Some predators aren’t really good. You can bet a good majority of them are terrible. All these little things help, but then there are those great pred players who will exploit it. Its neither good nor a bad thing to know where things are because of “by design” reasons. Its just something that players shouldnt rely on all the time.
Remove them altogether then the success rate might as well be 100% half way through a match. I think they want to make you scared at least 99% of the time.

1 Like

NO! Do you ever see the predator in second wind and say ‘nah, I’m gonna let him heal up’? Why should ft get a second chance if they ft won’t let predator have his second chance? Radio spawns are fine imo.

2 Likes

I agree reinforcements need to be implemented better with a rework.

There’s already been plenty of people wanting reinforcements to be removed all together. (aka: Nerf FT).
So I immediately knew you were going to get some resistance here.

I think there are better ways to improve the entire reinforcement mechanic, in a way that means Predators can’t just ‘trap the zone’, but also that FT’s don’t just get easy-mode respawns either.

1 Like

Fully agree

Leave the damn radios alone. FT is op already. This just makes FT think twice before they call in backup. They favor FT way too much already. Enough is enough leave something for Predators to even up the playing field.

2 Likes

if anything FT should have to pop back in where the chopper dropped them off to begin with not at the radio.

1 Like

If they were to do this then make it so one station can only revive one person. If you want your whole team back, then you should have to go to multiple stations. High risk, high reward. You should have to earn your team’s revival.

Just make the traps destroyable and it’ll fix the problem

But to counteract them being able to be destroyed, they should be less noticable

1 Like

Well when missions require more than a single FT member to do then due to the sheer number of AI, you would HAVE to reinforce.

That being said, a 3 trapped reinforce radio = pred win. Sorta be imo unless the missions can be tweaked to know theres 1 to 2 FT members left.

Cool idea, only issue is pred could just trap the heli drop off due to knowing where they spawn. Directly diagonally across from the pred st the beginning of the game.

Hopefully they can make it work!

Perfect!

Just make the FT come in at the original drop location. This way even if the Predator kills the person calling in the reinforcements the other players are not on site and will have a chance to still win. It is called there is a chance the Predator found the radio before you and guess what, your not bringing anybody back from the dead. Which is BS to begin with in the 1st place. If that is the case where reinforcements are called it should be another one of their classes because the class they used died already.

1 Like

Traps can be destroyed if you catch the Predator in the act of putting them down. Don’t hate on traps because it evens out the playing field when it come to bringing back dead FT members. If a Predator is good enough they won’t even trap the radio or maybe use one to see if someone is trying to call for help. It is in the game for a reason. Not all Predator players are stealth masters or even good at dealing with players on FT who parry every one of the Predator’s attacks with knifes. There has to be something the Predator has in his favor and adds some fear when calling for help. Keep your team close and don’t try to be heros and 7 out of 10 times only 1 or 2 of you will die.

STOP HUNTING PREDATORS and you won’t have to worry. Just do the quest that are there for you to do and fight off the Predator when they come in and you will make it out.

1 Like

I completely agree.

If you cant handle tour class and die.

Come back as a recruit with limited ammo and maybe even a shittier weapon???

Again if the FT can have some way to “spring the traps” this wont be an issue.

Until then I will meticulously jump into said traps praying I cam bring my team back before the pred takes me down before the 3rd trap lol

The chances of blowing up a trap when it is being set is next to impossible.

I do agree the predators traps should be buffed (made to be harder to see), but again feel there should be a mechanic that can combat it.

Sacrificing a medic bag or ammo bag to spring it? Putting FT at an equipment disadvantage?

Just spitballing is all.

Traps are destroy able…

1 Like

They ain’t. Only smart disk is. I have actually destroyed one before with a barrel but it was a bug cuz someone tested in a private lobby after I brought it up

1 Like