Reinforcement Radio Locations rework.

Why when a predator can cross the map in less to punish the last guy standing if they make it to the radio the time wait is spent hoping the predator doesnt snag you first and is plenty

1 Like

I agree it would add variety to it for the fireteam as well being that they wouldnt know which one, and make it spawn far from where your team was downed making you really have to avoid being hunted to get it, but once itā€™s called you shouldnā€™t have to wait there you should have to traverse to another location to meet the team half ammo for being downed and nades syrettes too, just not something that leaves you like a sacrificial lamb tied to a radio make the predator work to stop the reinforcements and make the fireteam guy think on the move to stay alive

1 Like

How???

Hereā€™s another thread on the same topic.

Link is specifically to my response/idea.

1 Like

No they need to only spawn after a ft player dies

1 Like

Use the AI if your good enough to trip them. That means donā€™t always kill all the AI in the areas with the radios as a means of having them set them off.

1 Like

Just a thought though.

1 Like

This is what I thought.

Have all the radios in.

Then spawn which radio randomly has the ability to call Ft

1 Like

No, that takes away the thrill of calling in reinforcements. It is the fear of not knowing if the Predator you are battling found the radio and trapped it or they didnā€™t find it and you got lucky, or they found it and didnā€™t trap it because they are saving their traps to get you at the chopper. It is many different outcomes. It is also the fear factor that makes it fun.

1 Like

kinda like is the FT gonna knife me to death with their super knifes or spot spam me to death and take me out with sniper rifle shots that even professional snipers wouldnā€™t be able to make in a thousand years, or are they gonna follow me with my green blood and not let me heal and blow my freaking brains out because they have super speed when carrying those same super knifes. See the issue hereā€¦

1 Like

leave the traps alone!!!

1 Like

Iite.

I can already tell you this is false, I had a match recently where I placed a bear trap and the FT was doing something rare called :PAYING ATTENTION -gasp- and merely shot said trap disabling it. So honestly if you just adapt and use your head you wonā€™t have issues.

Ah, so you witnessed it happen! Good stuff! I did a post where I only just found out you can do it.

Is the only way a Pred can beat the broken reinforcements mechanic, specially against good teams and premade. Knowing reinforcements spots , as well as mission spots (that is even more important then Reinforcements, and people donā€™t know about that) are the most important things other than skill to play Pred at high level.