Religion or at least mine

How’s Jesus gospel a heresy when it is the very means of salvation, Old Testament like Isaiah prophesied his coming? Of course your just stabbing not trying to find truth and remain ignorant, ah I remember a scripture for this very occasion like giving pearls to swine lol

It was written by a man was it not?

It was also rewritten by a man correct?

It’s been rewritten how many times now?

1 Like

Where’s that “see what I mean?” tumblr post when I need it…

2 Likes

Jesus is God, he gave authority over to his Apostles and before the council of Constantinople they orally taught the Bible, now it’s been compiled and canon because God divinitly inspired them to, then heresies sprout up and corrupt Gods work and rather listen to the wolves which our lord warned us of, what’s your point? Can’t believe God can do all things that is impossible for man lol

My point is that a man wrote the book

And man has been trying to control their fellow man since the dawn of time

God went from being jealous and wrathful to the complete opposite

1 Like

I just said God did not man but like I said I will pray for you to understand, it’s kind of like the force except your power comes from God but instead of levitating things with your mind your soul is free from your flesh and when you die you become like a force ghost and enjoy what you couldn’t with the flesh like travel the stars! Exciting isnt it 😁

I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts and beliefs about your religion. It’s great to hear that you have found a connection between science and faith and that you believe in your religion for both personal and scientific reasons. At the Apostolic Pentecostal Church in Portland, we believe in a God who is both all-powerful and all-knowing. We believe that science and faith can coexist, and that they both help us to better understand our world and our place in it.
One thing we like to emphasize at our church is that our faith is not just something we were raised or told to believe, but something that we have chosen for ourselves through our own experiences and understanding. We believe in the power of free will, and that we have the ability to choose our own beliefs and values.

Your God sitting in the clouds are E.T.’s that would visit from time to time and your science is the technology they bring.

@Durbs2001 ism

Is fist fighting random junkies classified as a recreational activity?

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure XD
I’m of the personal opinion that God’s real. Like evolution is certainly something that happens, and the mind is definitely affected by changes in structure to the brain, but the very fact that we have enough self-perception to ask these questions points to the existence of a soul, and if that soul isn’t instantly annihlated on death or recycled, then it has to go somewhere, right? I use the phrases ‘heaven’, ‘hell’ and ‘god’ rather loosely - in most religions there’s both a good and a bad place, and one being or a group of beings who created it all. In the end, we won’t know who (if anyone) got the details right until we eat the big one.
But long story short, God’s likely real but that doesn’t mean he gives two flying shits about us.

1 Like

Y E S

1 Like

As the literal object of a cult’s obsession somewhere in Mississipi (like no joke, those chumps thoroughly believe I’m the full-on antichrist and that I’m in england to start a new chapter for their order) and I can say that uhhh no. That’s not the case. They’re just more whack jobs, no better than catholics but certainly no worse. Their loved ones are totally fine XD
Fr if demons come to earth, you’re gonna hear about it. And not from fringe media, some multi-national corporation or scientist magazine will pick up on it and begin explaining away. Hell we only know about area 51 because the government made such a hugely noticeable effort to cover it up. When literal demons invade, we gon hear about it.

I’m personally of the mind that Area 51 is a red herring.
It’s just an Air Force R&D base that was kept secret during the Cold War.
The government popularizes it to be some place where they keep aliens and shit, but I’m willing to put good money on it just being AF R&D.
Now where would they want to keep the real serious shit and aliens if they had them? The middle of nowhere, Alaska. That way they can keep tabs on Russia while keeping all the secrets in an extremely remote location. A little under 90,000 square miles of wilderness. A covert base would be almost impossible to stumble upon.

I would say they’d more than likely put it underground - even if someone got lost and by some miracle did stumble upon it, they wouldn’t find anything. Perhaps like something in the side of a cliff, to provide a hard-to-spot runway for testing aircraft? I would say it’s more likely they’d put it on a small archipelago, the odds of someone finding the right one would be infintesimal. I think scientists go to alaska to study siesmic activity still? There might be the risk of people picking up weird things on their equipment.