Reporting pc cheater predator

I dont understand. What it mean?

@P-willie2000 is hosting a Pred v Pred tournament starting tonight at 8 EST. Live stream on youtube

Oh, and, they tk out jbs. Tk our jbs 😁

2 Likes

Thanks @Arrow_calis, now, lets see what in the sweet fuck is going on here…

First of all my nick in game is Noktrum666, not nocturn or 66 or some other shit. I only remember this game quz you gave me abuse in lobby and reported me for, what I can assume is, being to good – apart from that average game.

Don’t remember the first one at all.

Some tips for the game after you reported me – sticking in a group of 4 in a small fucking building, hoping that if you taunt and swear at me I will run in to like a idiot to get slaughtered is not a valid tactic pal. I’m a 150 lev player that played this game since the day of trial – I know some shit, I’ve done some shit and I’m not falling for that. Also, after I shouted you should come out or you will all die – I meant it. I run downrange and with that perk plasma caster can hurt you ALOT.

Nope, just leaping away after hitting you – its called avoiding FT OP fire power

Nope, you were standing still like idiots most of the match trying to snipe me, no big deal hitting you at all.

On that note – running solo after a 2.5m tall reptilian alien in to the dark and dense jungle is not a shit hot idea… again, I’m a 150lvl – I will not let you slaughter me in a 1v1 knife fight – I know better.

Highly doubt it – you guys play reckless as fuck. I can see a beginner pred taking your squad out with ease

I have more evidence for you being an idiot than you have for me being a cheater. But please, provide more evidence

11 Likes

Yup, that is more or less what happened XDDDDD

5 Likes

Nuh uh you were being fast as a scout. Everyone knows that scouts aren’t fast, that means you’re a dirty dirty cheater.

2 Likes

You got me XDDDDD That is the case! XDDDDD

2 Likes

I knew it! If you said were a berserker or Viking then I’d believe you but a scout? What do you think I started playing yesterday?

2 Likes

Listen here you Nocturn66 STOP CHEATING!!! These noobs could’ve easily taken you out if you played fair…you nocturn 66 😑

5 Likes

Jesus wow. Well GG. You earned it.

1 Like

Fuck that, nerf all preds except the triple whopper. He needs to be beefed up some more and add more cheese to him with bacon 🥓 🐖🍔🍟🥤

5 Likes

So no surprises - the OP turns out to be just another whiny little camping bitch who got owned by a pro Pred player (no cheating involved). A story as old as time.

4 Likes

We need more bacon salse inside between the burger and the bread

1 Like

I don’t know what bacon salsa is but it sounds delicious. 😋

1 Like

N O K T R U M 6 6 6 !!!
XDDDDD But yes, I will be good from now on, I swear XDDDDD

1 Like

Funny how he did not replay to any of you or me at least… Another funny thing is the reporting feature in this game - nothing was done to me, I’m still playing like nothing happend…

Also, I’ve asked Courier some time ago to delete my account from forums… I’m still here. WTF?

Ah well… jumping back to SC - Just like Wolf said in your response XD - enough of this shit for today

1 Like

No no no…according to the noobs you’re nocturn 66.

2 Likes

Hes mad cause he didn’t win every game lol

4 Likes

Fireteam op confirmed. You know FT is op when people legit report you for cheating when they lose. Like it’s impossible to lose you’re so powerful. Lol.

1 Like

wow I see that this forum supports cheaters and laughs at people reporting them
no point talking then waste of time