Reporting pc cheater predator

Illfonic should have the power to trace IPs and be able to ban him permanently from the server they way they did with f13 and teamers

no, few ppl asked me already and I have not recorded that game with him

Fuck him, let him live with himself :P

1 Like

Lol. Thats true. One day he will be trying to get a government job or a government funded job and they will do a full background and internet history check on him, they will see this disgusting nazi comment and he will be black listed amd then he will be homeless and then he will remember why

1 Like

Well it was an “attack” on you so that’s your call and so be it.

I got limits personally, they’re hard to reach but comments like that can do it

2 Likes

Well not just him but Every Jew everywhere. He attacked an entire group of ppl

1 Like

"Hate speech " is thrown around too easily these days, but thet WAS INDEED hate speech . The poster child for it.

@IllFonic Monitor, close and ban @XavieryOldBoy please

Eh true but context considered it was more a direct shot at Nok with no care of collateral

I guess. But with him asking his nationality and then said Polish Swine so he attacked all of Poland

1 Like

For the record the nazis didn’t do a good enough job because the allies kicked their teeth in

Teeth? Nah more like took a 100 NAZI Scalps.

That too

Oh and don’t forget they were hung by the neck until dead too

1 Like

1 Like

Ohhh snap the logos just rotated you know what that means. The mods have arrived

Idiot is too kind for the likes of him. I may be a toxic troll, who is a idiot this guy is a impeccable

See what happens @OldKingHamlet @Courier

When a month goes by without content

2 Likes

No dude. There’s no excuse for his words

1 Like

Lol. Well I haven’t gone off on a rant yet so is sane trolls are still being patient

1 Like

I know just trying to make light of the situation

1 Like

Got ya. 😜

I agree, totally uncalled for.

1 Like