Reporting pc cheater predator

Well, If you blame someone using cheating programms, u need to prove it.

Firstly, you provided zero evidence of cheating. In fact, it sounded very much as if you were just pissed because you encountered someone who happened to beat you.

Secondly, the guy you accused of cheating has responded, and his account of what you were doing doesn’t exactly paint you in a glowing light:

So yeah, get the hell outta here with that bullshit about people here “supporting cheating” - nobody here supports cheaters. Everyone here hates entitled sore losers who taunt and swear at players, then bitch about imaginary cheating when they get their asses handed to them.

7 Likes

You didn’t provide any evidence to back your claims of him cheating. By your logic I could just as easily claim that you’re a cheater without any evidence in the slightest and expect that everyone would just go along with it. I’m just saying if this were a game of among us you’d be sus.

1 Like

Like I said. It can feel like cheating if a pred player beats you these days because it practically shouldn’t happen based on the amount of damage the FT can dish out, any competent FT can run roughshod over most preds…
Buuuut…you called someone out for cheating that just happens to be on the forum as well. His description fits, and he’s known to actually be good at playing this game (unlike people who you know, camp and try to bait preds because even with every single advantage in the game, can’t take the pred down without cheap tactics) so I’m 100% of the belief he didn’t cheat.

Remember- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

1 Like

This is why this game is failing.

Too many people expecting to just “WIN” and not taking time to self reflect and determine their own flaws, before coming to social media and attempting to grab sympathy or change the balance of the game to suit their lack of skill.

You literally have no proof of this.

Go back to FORTNITE or WARZONE

1 Like

When FT mains lose

5 Likes

First off – who the fuck are you replaying to? It looks like yourself… Do you know how to use this forum?

Ok look, you are probably just a troll, or simply feel stupid after reading all of the above and realising that you are actually in the wrong – lets settle this like men. My nick on Epic is Noktrum666 – send me an invite, get your team back together and we will play a private match on a map of your choice. I will use same scout pred with same loadout, in fact fuck it, here it is:

This is what you guys are going up against. You now know my weapons, you know my gear and you know my perks – you have a MASSIVE advantage over me. I will record the match and post it here regardless of what the outcome is going to be. I’m not trying to prove that I’m better than you, I just want to prove that I’m not a cheater. Deal?

1 Like

Thanks! But some premades from forum would argue this… with legit reasons XDDDDD

2 Likes

Yep.

Thats why I usually let my twitch or yt do the talking xD

Never would I ever post or say I’m better than anyone here.

I would be hastily corrected LOL

1 Like

Well ya know…premades and all. Even most as they teabag your ecto cooler leaking carcass will say “Meh, not bad, you hit us a few times”

1 Like

I honestly don’t play this game to be better or worse than somone - I do it simply for the thrill of the hunt, regardless of my ass being handed to me or not XDDDD

2 Likes

Yup - “You’ve scratched my nipple, not bad for a Yautja!” … this game is so broken XDDDD

1 Like

Lol he js part of this community

What in the spoiled rotten Chad is going on here.

The Predator is not good? Mhmmm how long have you been playing this game. There are alot of good Preds out there.

Well the scout is fast as fuck boi.

I need video evidence or yall just scrubs and could probably get beaten by a average Ps4 Pred.

Smmmh weird flex but more pour to you there CHAD!

2 Likes

1 Like

Do you know his username. I need to show them a viking they gonna say is cheating plz plz

1 Like

You give no proof so I don’t believe you. Also I’ve fought Noktrum I remember the user name from some where I got my ass kicked but he didn’t cheat he ran around my rando buddies shooting us with arrows.

1 Like

Samsies.

Now when this game gets a ranked mode or ranking system…

Game on xD

2 Likes

Like all other forum challenges made from accusations of fraud

Pride will prevent the match up from ever happening

2 Likes

So long as he doesn’t pull a deadeyebuddha.

1 Like