Reporting pc cheater predator

Don’t know what that is lol

fuck you

3 Likes

@Noktrum is one of the good guys, and by that I mean character, so take it down a notch, and you should really be apologizing to him instead of flinging non valid poo

1 Like

What can I say to this…

Ok dude… enough of this shit. Go home

Oh you know so little of me! XDDDDD No seriously, thanks man!

1 Like

Well that is how I show my love and respect to fellow players XDDDDD

1 Like

Man, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone get as comprehensively owned as you’ve been and then come back with something as weak-ass as this.

Maybe think first before accusing people of cheating with zero evidence.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nobody cheats in this game. For real. There is absolutely no fucking need to cheat.

If you are a decent player, as Predator, you will win 99% of the time. As FT, you will win 99% of the time. 99% of the player base (both FT and Pred) are people who apparently have never played a FPS

0hQyd5L

1 Like

where are you from?
your nationality?

yup… judging by your previous response I think I know where this is going… ok, let’s see what will happen - Poland pal, I’m from Poland. Should I dare to ask why you ask?

@OldKingHamlet

@Slasher_Clone - that is an example of hate speach.

@Courier I know we had our trobuls in past, but be a sweete and close this thread.

Oh my…now we’ve gone and done it haven’t we…

Imagine being this angry over a loss. Lol. I think we should also let Epic or psn know. Im sure they would love to know you empathize for the Nazi Party. I would recommend enjoying PhG while it last

1 Like

My Gma is from Poland. Her parents fled Poland in 40 when Hitler started his rise to power.

1 Like

hey my grandparants are from Poland to! XDDDD

1 Like

Well I would hope so.

1 Like