Revert the armor change. It’s nonsense

Yeah I mean it’s safe to assume the beefier classes are going to be more visibly affected by the changes.

I’m not sure if it was all. Considering @Thunder-Cats personal perspective it seems to be changes to medium range damage mostly. Without specifics we can’t be sure.

@Weevo540 well…I mean…it’s their game. They wanna reinvent the wheel they can I guess.

1 Like

To be fair, I think ft have melted preds for long enough xD

Least the game can go on for a few more minutes lol

I felt it first game and sort of… felt powerful as pred. Like the way they should have been all along xD

1 Like

The armor buffs only apply to mask, second wind/healing, and Pred damage through mask. Now the mask takes more bullets, 4 Sawz50 iirc, and Pred takes less damage from those shots. Body armor is extremely inconsistent with damage. Would be nice to get a pred base HP buff and armor plates actually take a little bit off the damage so it incentivizes shooting for exposed skin.

If you shot him in the body, you would have killed him (I think).

1 Like

I’ve experienced this too

Double barrel shotgun to the back of the head

Point blank against a Berserker

Good thing the chopper was right there

1 Like

The “armor” change from all we can tell equates to about 25% damage reduction in any case that the equation decides for example at low hp(25%) it will lower damage
the mask is only effected at range? not at point blank

that’s all we got

Here’s a link to the testing thread

1 Like

that’s probably a predator the one in a million running protection which doubles mask hp it’s only use is it guarentee’s bomb detonation usually

whenever i’m with a group and we run into one we usually laugh pretty hard at how absurd it is the last time i ran into one it took 2 full clips of 1011 and a single knife strike to break a mask

2 Likes

They should make it that you can climb trees in second wind , and the armour boost is more effective while in the trees ? So if you make the decision to heal on the ground you should pay for it by taking more damage? But take away the option of arming the gauntlet in the trees so there’s no trolling

1 Like

Yeah me and @Arnie.schwarzewigger were guessing that had to of been it cause it was insane lol

1 Like

I didn’t witness it , but I did hear your child like joy turn into bitter anger when he stood up and mowed you down 🤣 you were avenged swiftly, he was bled real quiet , and left there

2 Likes

Me “oh dude he’s healing on the ground lol… uh wait. Wait wait WAT THE FACK” something along those lines hahahaha

1 Like

Yeah , thats pretty much how it went 👍🏻😁

1 Like

An unfortunate demise lol

This is bullshit. Buff FT nerf pred

1 Like

It did have its advantage , he was too busy claiming you to notice me 😁

1 Like

That always helps😂

Ok ok 😂 I’m not saying all that I know you’re trolling but still. This was just like too bonkers for me

Their game, their rules, adapt to them now @DisturbedLlama

Damn you’re right very cool very edgy

Halfway memeing halfway serious but yeah, small adjustments like in league of legends dramatically changes things but in the case of PHG there’s stuff busted up on both ends you just have to know where to break them kekekekekek

1 Like