Revert thick skin

100% correct

But if you run these builds WITH thick skin you are just lightening and have assaults health lol

2 charged plasma shots are not downing anyone lol well. The tank characters (FOUR OF THEM)

Yeah but which perks are you dying to have over MORE HEALTH? what’s like, DAMMIT NOW I CANT RELOAD FASTER😩😩 uh no. Make me harder to kill please

Double time
Sixth sense
Yautja’s bane
Dexterious

I’m not one to say this but get better lol don’t ask for nerfs. This is a clear case of improving game skill.

Equating best in slot perks to skill lol. Didn’t you stop playing months ago?

2 Likes

You’re so salty lol

Bane is the only one there with ANY merit

How so

My guy I’m sad yet happy ur mad about the game in its current state your video went over it perfectly the game isn’t balanced at all not to mention bugs are all against pred it’s horrible this really needs to be brought up more

Dumbass love to say “git gud” when on the ft side its no skill and everything comes easy and parry makes 1v1 simple wile for pred u half to deal with tons of bullshit and cheaters and glitches and bullshit mechanics ect

4 Likes

Support with double time and iron lungs still gets left behind, fat boy needs to do more cardio 🥵

lol okay this is valid. FT’s biggest wall to be complained about is pubs but really FT only needs 2 people who know what theyre doing which is 100% achievable expectation that you get matched with 1 decent person in a public match and both deal a couple thousand dmg then push the SW or exfil.

The pinnacle of FT skill is shooting at the pred for about 7 seconds, less depending on how many people are shooting. Pinnacle of pred skill is landing bow headshots on 4 moving targets firing at you at once while also setting off all the alarms, while also preventing the exfil, while also pressuring heals, while managing your own heals, while also pressuring downs, while preventing reinforces, while managing energy, while attempting to trade damage, while managing stamina, while not getting traps destroyed, while not leaping into a branch and dropping out of the air, while not getting parried, while managing the line of sight of 4 different players, while trying to destroy this stupid tiny hitbox on the medkit on the ground between weapon swap animations, while going for a full wipe on all 4 players

Decision making for FT comes up to whether I want to bodyblock the pred in a building and heavy attack it to death for the free stuns because I see he doesnt have a netgun, or I could just shoot gun for some better DPS. There is no “bad FT decision” even if you stand out in the water in backwater near map edge and just snipe for 10 mins because pred isnt going to hit you from that far. Meanwhile if pred walks into a building he has invited death. You flip into autopilot after a certain amount of hours and then its just damage, damage, damage. Theres nothing to FT beyond following eachother around, disabling 3 alarms, and shooting at the glowy thing until it dies or runs away so you can press the interact button on the fetch quest object, every game forever with varying levels of accuracy. I have an issue with every predator class being the same exact damn hit and run playstyle too but atleast predator has a level of skill expression. Game’s is trapped in a cycle of monotany due to bad design.

5 Likes

That’s a problem of coordination lol. Like hey team. Don’t literally leave me behind 😂

2 Likes

Me
And llama play pubs all the time and carry and always average 2-3k each Never loosing unless I fuck around and don’t help even then this man @DisturbedLlama 1v1 and kills the pub preds

I swear The pred mains on this forum haven’t fought good players, possibly players who think their good but guaranteed never a sweat team cuhz I guarantee they’d all get smacked around quite a bit (no offense to my pred main buddy’s :))

1 Like

It’s not to say pred mains can’t win. At all actually. We play private matches with our own squad and sometimes predators win! But people also forget, THATS ANECDOTAL. Cool dude preds can win matches that doesn’t mean everything is balanced right now 😂 the match can play out tons of crazy ways and people can make mistakes and you can find your W. That does not mean it’s ok that Dutch 2025 and support can literally TANK two combi throws WITHOUT HEALING! Clearly some perks need work. (Revert thick skin)

1 Like

For real they’re assholes like that…oh but when they need meds and gear they run to me and suddenly they love me🖕🏽🤨

2 Likes

They don’t appreciate you. You big majestic support main❤️

1 Like

The way people are starting to use it now, it’s deadly. They’ll stick close to each other, if they all get downed then they lie there waiting for you to begin a claim then suddenly you’ve got two FT stabbing and shooting you out of nowhere. And if you’re still in Second Wind cooldown then you’re dead. It’s happened to me, I’ve seen it happen to others on stream. The FT are getting creative, and this tactic is going to be more widespread. Are we supposed to not claim skulls anymore? I thought that was the whole point of the hunt. It’s our right to be able to long claim in safety after going to all the effort of taking down 4 tanky turds, but now it just takes one FT to be holding back with the Self Revive and the whole game gets flipped around.

Another example of illfonic not thinking something through to please the effin Fireteam.

1 Like

At this point, the Predator needs (at the very least) 4 Perk Slots not three to balance the 4x3 slots that FireTeam have. 5 would be fair, change my mind.

5 Likes