Ridiculous spotting video

A fair statement. I am glad I could help and thanks again for the great tips!

1 Like

Likewise, Good job on proving it false. Bump your posts more often, so people read them more often. Way too many people still think the graphics are an issue. The only thing that they are an issue with right now is smoke grenades. smoke grenades dont have any smoke effects with the effects set to low.

edit

your post already says that. lol!

Honestly I think that’s perfect

1 Like

Spotting just negates Pred’s camo tech because even when cloaked FT can still spot you when your moving or even when your standing completely still sometimes.

So what i’m trying to say is Pred’s camo tech because of spotting is only in the game for looks and basically has no purpose because FT can still see you regardless.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that nerfing spotting does nothing against good teams that can just communicate through discord but does succeed in buffing pred pub stomping, which is a bad thing? Does anyone disagree with this ? Just interested.

Its worse than that, because pred only clicks when cloak is on. so it actually GIVES YOU AWAY LOL!

2 Likes

Theres nothing wrong with spotting just those complaining need to get good its as simple as that.

Hey, could you leave me this one if that’s ok man? I honestly want peoples opinion on my question.

1 Like

Yes I think most of the pre-made/experienced teams are not going to spot a Predator right away and risk giving up a few head shots, and will communicate in VIOP and use spot to more to keep tabs on a Predator.

Yeah, I think most people that have played against such a FT team would agree. So the question becomes do we need to buff predator against low skilled/solo qing FT’s right now? Right?

I am unsure if that’s the situation AND if this is the change I’d want in such a situation. But the community seems to disagree :/

I think the root of all these things we’re talking about is one simple thing: lack of predator stealth. If the cloak were better to allow proper maneuvering and he would drink a nice tall glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP, most of this would be resolved.

1 Like

Well, no. That would just enable bad predators to roflstomp more of the time whilst the predators that lose 2/100 matches might go to losing 1/100 matches. This would possibly take predator queue times much further then the 10minutes they are currently.

Not if they brought all of the pred classes healths down. It would force preds to play smarter with their shiny new stealth

FT mains complain about Predator’s Target Isolation, and Predator mains complain about Spotting.

The solution to make everyone happy is probably to get rid of both Target Isolation and Spotting all together.

When I play FT I really don’t mind the target isolation. Stay muddy and you’re good. I rarely get spotted that way.

Honestly target isolation was only necessary when the game first came out. once you know the maps, or just simply listen for gunfire, you dont need it anymore. For me I only use it to find pigs now XD

1 Like

Actually I agree. It often doesn’t work anyway. Folks are staying muddy.

Great just another reason to get rid of it then. But only if Spotting is removed as well.

The best changes illfonic could make right now are removing bugs. I just don’t see spotting as that big of an issue. The most it does is make one flick shot slightly easier due to the red outline. It enables predator to red herring sight lines. I feel it is rather balanced, requiring FT to GIVE UP THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE in order to force a reposition.