RIP war club.

It’s cool AF, they did nerf it when it first dropped.

Still hands down better than war club

Nice thanks.

1 Like

Does it have anything special to it?

To resuscitate the warclub they only need to do one change:
increase the hitbox on the last swing, slightly improve tracking. That’s it.

1 Like

I feel like the katana free swing would be a better idea. Let the player make the combo himself.

yeah that would probably make it stand out even more.

Either way it’s super easy, they could have done that like 4 patches ago instead of adding the useless stun/blind mechanic

I think they should leave that effect if and when they change the animation

Just tried it. It’s shit

1 Like

Make the last hit a 1 hit KO and improve tracking, but keep the animation. High risk high reward weapon.

1 Like

I’d say speed up the first 2 hits with the club SLIGHTLY then buff the last hit!

What specifically about it makes it shit to you? At work and haven’t tried it for myself so I’m just curious at this point, lol. Does it have a cool stealth kill at least?

Imo the trade of for damage and the time it takes to finish the combo isnt great.

You will have a better chance at getting 2nd winded than landing the full combo.

Even if you land the full combo, you just look like a fool swinging a club lmao

R.I.P mene club ;c

Just used it earlier, it’s not as bad as some people make it out to be but it’s nothing you want to write home about. The combistick and elder sword out perform it.

1 Like

we know maybe someday they will fix it

1 Like

Hey @KameofWar, you’re usually great for info how do the katana and alpha sickle rate in your opinion/review of performance?

Take off tracking and let you aim it. On all melee tracking sucks

Katanas good with in and out play styles if you can attack quick and leave fast it’s great

It makes the ft waist syringes

And alpha sickle I think has very good tracking and does enough damage to be deadly you can get 2 combos in before running out of stamina but the damage is worth it maybe 1-2 downs if you hit right?

1 Like

Yeah I have the Katana and personally love it. I like to rock both it and Elder Sword. Elder Sword for speed and even a little AoE with the horizontal slashes (and the full combo damage is still beastly on top of the speed advantage). Katana for more precision required verticle slashes and lunge stab but it has f’n BLEED DoT which is one of my favorite status effects in any game, lol. Was only really including it for the numbers.

don’t use the sickle over the elder sword as the sword is strictly better since the sickle was nerfed however the katana can be really good as the thrust L2 is unpparryable so you could abuse that for more optimal in and out melee strategies