War club is still the worst weapon in the game for the predator

just done a few private games with the war club against a well trained FT

and the conclusion is the disiorient is useless as it only makes the screen go black and white (correction in quote but the disorient is so fast it doesn’t bother the FT at all) they can still just shoot me to death in 1v1 situations without moving to kill predator first they can also just spam L2 parries to parry every single attack without a thought in their brains which causes the 3rd unparryable hit to never even occur even if it does occur FT can just walk around the pred and never be hit by it

for fucks sake give it a Flashbang effect on hit have the blindness effect last long enough that it actually matters it should last AT LEAST 3/4 of a second or as much as a second and a half give it diminish returns on each hit to ensure it’s not overwhelming or give it a heavy attack that has some kind of special quality such as an AOE slam a knockback swing that takes stamina or some other thing i can’t come up with and change the Melee dmg to be obscene if your going to have a melee weapon this slow
each hit should do around 60 damage or more and the third hit should do 120 if a FT gets hit with this weapon it’s actually their fault

it’s actually absurd this weapon has been so bad since beta

4 Likes

Yeah, I managed to parry you twice and the stun effect doesn’t hamper my awareness or ability to concentrate on parrying👍🏼

My question is does war club have to be a heavy hit weapon? I think thats part of the issue.

It’s deemed the slow but heavy weapon. Which I think it can break away from.

LET US FUCKING THROW IT PLEASE.

JUST ONCE.

1 Like

War Club need a damage buff, i think

Wow… I was hopeful for an actual balance to the War Club.

1 Like

3 months from lunch and that weapon still suck, what a balance🤦

Hell yeah, that would be awesome! "Hold that in your skull for me one minute Dutch"😈

bump

1 Like

Illfoniccccc

I LOVE THIS, it is technically more of an AXE than a club since its got a blade lol

I’ve stopped caring about damage value on weapons entirely. I just use them for fun at this point.

bumping cause i’d like to have every predator weapon to be useable since we have so few

bump with a qoute from another player who is dissapointed with the current club

The change/“buff” made to the War Club in the latest patch is a really half baked and lazy attempt to make it viable. It’s like they didn’t even try it out before applying the change.

Yeah, I think War Club needs these:
-More damage
Pretty simple, War Club ub is the slowest weapon, but it should be the one with the biggest “kick” of them all.

-Special attack
The War Club should have a second type of attack, maybe a ground slam that could overload his energy but gives a area attack that is mostly meant for escaping.

-Tracking
Just fix this.

for real this time