Robocop rogue tiddys

Kinda weird to have a slow moving game where everyone other shooter is all about moving fast. The music is epic tho

1 Like

😂🤣😂 man I been thinking the same ish.

I am a solid robo fan so I will get it at some point.

It took a while for a modern game to drop. No don’t think I remember anything since the SNES/Sega days.

1 Like

One of THE best robocop games ever made

👏

1 Like

For that era, yes. The new one definitely has its own style of gameplay. It looks kinda clunky right now but I appreciate the novelty.

1 Like

If they don’t have the original auto-9 sound effects they ain’t getting my money 🫤 , Is it just me or did they bump the price of the game up after the delay?

1 Like

Robocop vs terminator was a fucking great game for its time

1 Like

Not sure about the price but I went on and pre ordered that Alex Murphy edition.

Already downloaded the music from all robocop movies/shows/games to go with it.

As for the OG auto 9 sounds, I’m sure someone will add a sound mod. I agree it will make a major difference. So far it’s close but it don’t have the same bass rn.

I’m very curious to see who the main villain is

1 Like

Well I am on console so no mods ☹️ , my graphics card on my pc decided to die months ago but I’m seriously considering upgrading and going back to pc. Console gaming is taking the piss with the price hikes

1 Like

Rip to your card. Yea pc is more expensive but if you have the choice…

So you only need a gpu?

1 Like

Yeah , I think I will get away with the next version up from what I had , I would be lying if I said I even remember what card I had its been that long . It was a radeon 480x (I think).

We kept getting power cuts and I think it fried it at the mains ☹️

1 Like

Awl shyt might want to look into a backup power supply or maybe setting your rig to power saving mode could help.

Interesting… 🤔

1 Like

It maybe wasn’t the cause , I just assumed that was the issue but it was an old rig to be fair .

1 Like

Sweet suit and movement sounds. Would be pretty cool if there was a voice modifier and if he used he fist needle to pay (like a cc I suppose)

1 Like

Yes was thinking something similar.

Can’t wait to get on with this tho.

1 Like

So what did you think of rogue city?

Was fun going to go replay again tonight.

The last boss was a highlight for me.

I kinda rushed to beat it because of work schedule but I still will replay. On extreme diff only ;)

1 Like

It needs a new game + mode 😒 , I pretty much platinumed it on first play through as I made a point of trying to find everything and I barely got half of the skills? I think I fucked up when I didn’t max out the deduction skills first for the 30% xp boost ☹️. I did think I could play back through it keeping my level though so I maxed out armour first.

1 Like