Safe To Say

I think it’s safe to say nobody cares………

Cheating , Hacking , Stealing Content , Bullying , Racist Remarks , Sexual Harassment , Stigmatizing , Judging , Comparing , Insulting , Shaming , Setting Individuals Up , Tearing Down The Community the list goes on

Yet we blame the devs for all these things yet we’re the ones doing them.

Ask yourself is this what we truly want?

Dude fuck off. Every time with people like you, it’s just fucking annoying.
What about all the times me, @Lazycollinator had a bunch of long ass conversations on what to do to fix the game and illfonic ignored it when nobody was being ignorant in those conversations?

Pepe stopped giving a fuck when it was clear illfonic stopped giving a fuck.

Get the fuck off ilfonics dick.

The games dead, there hasn’t been an actual community for over a year now.

And fuck you especially, cause it’s not like you’re any different. The ppl you’re talking shit about, you’re right there with them.

8 Likes

Does pwillie need a hug to showws we care? We’ll get on the pain train, this game ended 2 years ago!

3 Likes

i agree with fire, Pwillie, you need to like shave and go do something with yurself.

2 Likes

I want complete no playing on the fan base. No more videos…if you dumbasses can see the trail of videos you left behind, there is no need for much else. I mean…new games come out everyday. Sam just is autism. Why does everyone want to follow autism? or ADHD or some other disease?
Pwillie just wants to be branded as a disease of some sort, i guess he just confused what disease he really is!

2 Likes

Put that on a post card and send it. @Samhain13 fight mass lol

2 Likes

If this game was popular, the popular streamers would erase you from the algorithm & swat you for starting drama with them after nuking your page with their personal army

By this logic they did us all a favor churning this out as a dated cashgrab with as little marketing as possible

1 Like

But that doesnt explain the Hawaiian toast.

1 Like

These are incorrect but you can feel however you want man I know what I am I know what I did at the end of the day there’s nothing for me to prove I’m just here asking questions it’s the reactions that tell the story

3 Likes

The community being nonexistent is why you are able to exist as a content creator for the 20 people here

you should be kneeling at @Fire’s feet instead of attempting to exist in my dm’s

1 Like

( Compassionate Tone )

Very good rebuttal 💯 👌

I just saw you typing a lot I figured maybe you were either struggling or you thought it was a waste of time to reply but now we know which one it is ☝️

P.S. I figured DM you to let you know rather than to keep it here but hey what ever works for you man 👍 I was just trying to be polite 🎩

I hope this new passive aggressive schtick works for you.

and no I prefer publicly embarassing you instead watching you spam emojis in my dm’s. Hence this is a public forum.
You were almost safe until you used the words devs and illfonic

1 Like

LOL I was told in the past to keep it in the DMs but hey it’s all good man I won’t be sending you messages anymore no big deal the rest is entirely your opinion man ☺️

P.S I’m always safe

Yeah not in my DM’s hard pass.

You’re here advocating for your meaningless personal drama to begin with.

How?

Did I bring you here lol 😂 or tag you?

You posted it like some kind of cry for help.

Ok go ahead and tell everyone who is stealing your content, bullying you, judging you, stigmatizing you etc since you’ve been dying to say since your original post.

1 Like

Look man, all games deal with this stuff, but developers update and make changes that fix exploits, crack down on cheating, and punish harassing behavior. I’m not going to make any excuses for illfonic. They are not good developers, and their post release support of their games is terrible.

2 Likes

I never said this happened to me in this post lol you just did

It’s all good that’s just my experience & beliefs were all gonna think differently I’m just saying it doesn’t seem like people are held accountable for they’re own doings except certain people the majority deems necessary which is in fact bias to a degree maybe if we realize this change can occur one day

1 Like