Safe To Say

Just tag the people you have beef with instead of passive aggressively skirting around whatever your issue is lol

Who is stealing your content I will @illfonic the content police & defender of this holy community. and they will remove it immediately I got you fam

1 Like

Somethings to take into consideration lol

I have no problem with anyone I’m just stating facts is that not allowed officer ?👮‍♀️

I’m telling you what happened. We tried to make this game reach its potential, illfonic ignored everything.
This is a fact. You blaming us, is an insult to when we did try to do what we could.

1 Like

What exactly are your Dm’s?
Sliding notes into your cage?
XD

1 Like

I’m not blaming anyone I’m asking why do we carry ourselves like this online because it’s the forums? Because illfonic didn’t listen to certain people when does it end where is the line drawn? It’s about what we do today & tomorrow that holds our future that’s in any aspect of life don’t be naïve towards the situation this is what is happening and I’m asking why? & when does it end when can we do something else here?

All of this shit looks fake coming from you.
And I’m sure you dont even really understand some of those quotes.

1 Like

I’m Sorry you feel that way lol

This game has no future.
And really come on, who would actually want most of the people here for anything?

1 Like

That’s not for us to decide now is it brother

Yeah personal space

also @P-willie2000 just turn off the computer. The inspirational quotes aren’t going to make them not come attack your youtube channel or whatever tf got under your skin enough for you to post about it here.
Your beef with the other 3 youtube people that exist here I guess.

This game’s at the end of its content cycle and at no point is illfonic going to skyrocket you to success.

3 Likes

Okay I mean I don’t know what your taking about but I hope & wish nothing but the best for you officer 👮‍♂️

we never wanted a garbage piss of shit game with so many bugs and some devs who don’t give a shit about players , so no we didn’t actually want this shit
Go check my YT channel see how many bugs I found and reported to devs
And then ask yourself, how many of them got fixed
Almost non of them , everytime a guy with a cat avatar told me thanks for reporting , that’s all we got for helping devs to fix the game

2 Likes

Then why do people carry on? Some people say I cry & complain but tbh some people here have been throwing a temper tantrum & crying for over 2 years now because they weren’t heard by certain people which is contradicting to say the very least

Look man I don’t know about you
But when I pay money for smt , I want the best quality of that
Maybe you don’t care or your not in that level to see the issues of the game , like you just play for fun not competitive
But people here were actually trying to help devs to make the game better
By reporting bugs / new ideas / and alot more
If you can’t see all these stuff then I don’t know what should I tell you
Just enjoy the game and be thankful like always you do

3 Likes

I do just that & thank you man all about good intentions

Because you are interrupting our discussions of philosophy, economics, and law with your nonsensical wailing about youtube ofc

you’re sliding mass’s thread about islam

4 Likes

How am I interrupting? I’m literally making a separate thread you have to choose to come here & discuss I can’t make you do that lol 😂

your thread moves other threads off the front page so it helps if you explain what your original point is otherwise its no different than fantasma posting

you’re supposed to @ them to get to the drama faster or we just have to sit here and wait for someone to call you out. Vaguely referencing people and events and then tapping out is pretty cucked

2 Likes

Your Struggling Sir lol